• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zero no Tsukaima Author Yamaguchi to Leave Hospital

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Glad to hear he's alright.
Setsura1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote
Thank Brimir he is ok! I hope will be well enough to finish the series next year. I love the series and i wish you good health Yamaguchi-sensei!
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quote
The wreck that was the fourth season of the anime killed any enthusiasm I had for the series. That aside its good to see him doing well, and hope he does not try to rush his work or anything so at least the LN dont end up a disaster.
Setsura1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
The wreck that was the fourth season of the anime killed any enthusiasm I had for the series. That aside its good to see him doing well, and hope he does not try to rush his work or anything so at least the LN don't end up a disaster.

Really? I do agree that it wasn't the strongest season of the series, but i enjoyed it. I think the seasons from best to last are 1,2,4, & 3. Not to say Season 3 wasn't good, just thought it wasn't as strong as the rest. But too each his/her own.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 am Reply with quote
I might be remiss in asking but what's with that image of Saito with a Santa hat?

Edit: Oh, it's his Twitter avatar. Huh.
st3ve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quote
i kinda wish a season 5 was made for the following reasons. the 4th season kind of ended with making the viewer have alot of curiosity,it was pretty much a cliff hanger, you dont get to know how hiragas parents act when they see him and the fact that he's married, and he's someones familiar? maybe just to wrap up the story maybe a new villain,maybe his parents disagree with who he married, to see what his world is like for once:o maybe one day a season 5 will come out maybe not but il still keep my hopes up,even though 4 was supposed to be the final
Gon*Gon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quote
So it's just a medical scare or what?

Authors have all the oddest illnesses.
st3ve wrote:
i kinda wish a season 5 was made for the following reasons....you don't get to know how hiragas parents act when they see him and the fact that he's married...
I can't see a whole season of just that. The story looks like it concluded.

With that said, it could definitely use an OVA or two just for all the stuff you described. You gotta imagine how his parents would react to their son returning home married to a pink-haired alien french girl.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1