• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Manga Scan Site Says It Will Remove Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiddtic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Geez, I have to admit am a bit sad about this. I hope they(the publishers) find a way to post popular manga online fast because another one of the hundreds of options will simply take over onemangas' spot. Add their current viewers plus the new ones it might even be double what onemanga had. Oh well lets see what happens now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quote
It may well be the case that the aggrigators are removed prior to the introduction of the legal replacements that fulfil the same role.

One hopes that the fans who are only aware of manga through casual use of OM scanlations retain their interest until such replacements come into full effect. The more the merrier, I say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1