• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viz Media New Title Solicitations (Nov '10).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannish Lightning

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quote
I have no idea why people continue buying anime from viz. You have no idea if they'll release all the dvds or leave you high and dry.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quote
mglittlerobin wrote:
As a person who wants to see Vampire Knight without paying for singles, I have an even longer wait. That's sad when only one title comes out in November from Viz Media.
I'm not even going to bother to wait for a boxset release. The singles release is going to be about the same as a boxset, and knowing Viz they'll likely never release one for the series so I rather get the singles now instead of waiting for something that may never happen.
NJ_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:16 am Reply with quote
Hannish Lightning wrote:
I have no idea why people continue buying anime from viz. You have no idea if they'll release all the dvds or leave you high and dry.

It's even worse when there's fanboys who still defend them even when they know how Viz either ruins or drops anything that isn't named Naruto or Bleach.
John Casey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
Hannish Lightning wrote:

It's even worse when there's fanboys who still defend them even when they know how Viz either ruins or drops anything that isn't named Naruto or Bleach.

Well, they did stick with Death Note...

... Laughing
driverstart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quote
John Casey wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Hannish Lightning wrote:

Well, they did stick with Death Note...

... Laughing

Also Ranma 1/2 and Innuyasha I believe as well.

Sigh... I so want Monster Set 2, but it looks like that won't be happening.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2