• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 3rd Isshoni Project by Primastea to Ship This Fall

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bingal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 am Reply with quote
And now I remember why anime is still generally looked down upon.
PhoenixHeart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 am Reply with quote
Splitter wrote:
Anyone else think "Watching Anime with Hinako" would be the most surrealistic experience any anime viewer could ever have?

True, especially if you're watching "Wathing Anime with Hinako" as anime, and it get's all trippy @__@

Or how about this:
"Dreaming of watching Inception with Hinako"

DmonHiro wrote:
I'm waiting for a "Washing with Hinako", starring Hinako and her 10 year old little sister. You know I'm right.

Yes, sadly (at least imho) this seems the most realistic outcome. Of course the little sister will be Tsundere and either be voiced by Rie Kugimiya or Eri Kitamura ::coughs::
garfield15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quote
PhoenixHeart wrote:
Of course the little sister will be Tsundere and either be voiced by Rie Kugimiya

How dare you speak such insolence! Lady Kugimiya would never tarnish her voice on something like this!
Richard J.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Despite all the nay-say, the creator of this is still laughing all the way to the bank.

Again.

Me, personally, I just nod my head and go "yeah, I get why this sells" and accept it for what it is. Really, what's the point making a deal about it? It's successful and that's all that matters. Plus you've got to admire anyone who goes "hey, I have something I want to make and I am going to make it!" and then they actually do it and are successful at it. (Well, you admire them as long as what they did was legal.)

Heck, I'd like to see someone license this franchise just to find out what the sales would be like. (Ulterior motive, I REALLY want to see that "risky" vacation anime licensed. It looks lovely.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2