• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Satoshi Kon, His Wife, Madhouse Studio Write About His Passing

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kazekaeru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quote
The world has lost a genius. May his legacy live on forever.
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quote
I kind of like this one. It is simple to be sure, and at first you are like what the heck, it is only one scene. But once you realize what is going on, and even some of the detail, it is quite touching. I bet he or she will cherish that forever.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ruremi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote
I just cannot believe this. Just so unfair, just not right. My condolences to his family and friends, and fans. This is shaping up to be another horrible year, and it just seems to be getting worse and worse with no light at the end of the tunnel. Anime cry
Rukiia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:24 am Reply with quote
Oh my God.....I just read this now and had no idea about his passing. Nor did I even know he was ill. This is truly sad. I loved his work for years (Perfect Blue being the first film I have ever seen by him) and I was looking forward to more of his works in the future...but now it seems his film journey has come to an end. Crying or Very sad

R.I.P Satoshi Kon. You were indeed a genius in the anime film industry. You won't be forgotten by your fans and your films that I own on DVD will forever have a place on my shelf. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 11 of 11