• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking for a Answerman column

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fabe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Don't know where to put this so here looks like as good ad place as any,I'm tryng to find a old "Hey Answerman" column where one of the question asked was why anime characters don't look "Japanese". I tried to find it but my search-fu has failed me. any one remember this one?
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Oh boy, this might take a while for you, but let's see if I can be of help.

As great as Brian's/Zac's columns are/were, it's going to be challenge remembering which article was written and the exact date.

That said, your best bet is to check the achieves. It's going to take some time, so your best bet is to do when you have a ton of time on your hands.

It might help if you know if Zac or Brian wrote the column. If Zac wrote it, it will take some time to find (since he wrote it for several years.) but if Brian wrote it, It probably won't take too much time.

The second option is to ask (via email/PM) either Zac or Brian. They are probably going to be busy, but I think that might be the quickest way possible now and days. You could also ask Tempest to see what date the article was written (assuming Tempest has a master file of all said columns.)

I also recommend trying Google as well. If you type your question into Google, maybe a search will pop up. This might also take time, but due to the vast amount of columns, it's going to be a long ride anyway.

Hope I helped. By the way, you can find Brian and Zac's information on the Staff link. As well as Tempest.
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quote
This one?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1