• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Young and Tight - 12 Scenes!! Ship Date Oct 19, 2010 - Street Date Oct 26, 2010

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
I love the synopses for hentai. Also, College? Really? I don't think college students wear uniforms like that...or at all. It's amazing how changing one word can prevent a lot legal trouble.

There are colleges that have students wear unifroms in some states, but I am not sure. All I know is that makes the cast 18 or older and show I can watch without worrying about their age.

I do give the company prop's for making this uncensored though. I am not saying you should watch this, but if your going to watch a title like this, uncensored is the best way to go. And a English audio is an added bonus as well.

But hey, as long as everyone is 18 or older, it's all gravy.
OtakuExile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quote
I love the discription. I was hella into hentai back late 80's, early 90's, getting drunk and buying random hentai that i would later regret. Hentai remorse. heh. i got like 80 vhs tapes of that crap alone in a box somewhere. Sub only though.

Yaki wrote:
But hey, as long as everyone is 18 or older, it's all gravy.
They aren't 18 mang. It's Japan. You should know that by now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2