• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANNCast - Lance, A Lot

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agila61

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Wow, I was wondering when you'd finally catch on. I like you agila61, you seem like a good egg. But for your own sanity, I would advise you to become better at identifying when an exchange is going down the path of being an utter waste of time.
Oh, I don't know. If ikillchicken is willing to contribute some of his valuable time helping me sharpen my writing on a point that I will have to touch on if I want to publish on the emerging streaming market in an academic journal, I ought to be thanking him for being so generous with his time.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quote
agila61 wrote:
Well, given the easy availability of bootleg download and streams, I don't necessarily buy that, but you clearly want the last word, so whatever you say.

That's not very fair. I was simply responding to your posts just as you were responding to my posts. I wasn't looking for the last word. I only kept responding because our conversation actually seemed to be going somewhere. These Internet arguments generally just degenerate into circular bickering and insults. However, you seem to be a fairly smart guy who's capable of carrying on a real conversation and I was enjoying talking to you. If you don't want to anymore though then that's fine. You can just say so.
Kid Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quote
•D-Gray Man episodes 52-103 are not licensed due to issues with Dentsu.
•Sgt. Frog remaining episodes won't be licensed.

What the.....this makes me really sad Sad.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 11 of 11