• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cat Sh*t One's U.S. DVD/BD Planned for December

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quote
jsevakis wrote:
Ingraman wrote:
I hope that there are english subtitles on the disc, but they're not being mentioned so far. Maybe the dub will work well enough. The dub actor names mean nothing to me, and seem to mean nothing to ANN either, since the names don't link to the encyclopedia.

Or to IMDB. Can't find anything on these guys. I worry it'll be one of those hideous dubs produced in Japan directed by a guy who barely knows English and the voice cast is from the one talent agency that handles all the gaijin. I've yet to see a single good (or even student film level passable) performance out of that arrangement.

Ehhh... The DYRL Japanese produced English dub on the LD wasn't all that terrible, considering the times. I mean, sure, things were mispronounced quite frequently... but you could still understand what they were saying.

Count me interested, but I really would have liked to at least hear something about a 2nd episode being in the works or is pending on the sales of the first.
Pocky Monster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Finally! Definitely planning to buy this. Can't wait to see the dub, too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2