• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ayano Yamane's Finder Series Boys-Love Manga Gets ANiMiX

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pocky Monster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quote
YES, this was on my list of manga I want to see turned into anime! <3

But I'm wondering, is it going to be a TV series or OVA-format? I'm hoping it's the latter.

RubberSoul wrote:
Oh well, at least that film roll scene will be animated. New Boku no Corn scene for a new generation

I'm laughing out loud. Laughing
sunflower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote
I just heard from a friend who speaks Japanese who was at the Yamane panel where this was announced. She said Yamane was clearly saying Animix and it was being translated incorrectly as anime. I suggest adding a caveat to the article or maybe even issuing a correction. Libre would probably give an official statement if asked.
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote
sunflower wrote:
I just heard from a friend who speaks Japanese who was at the Yamane panel where this was announced. She said Yamane was clearly saying Animix and it was being translated incorrectly as anime. I suggest adding a caveat to the article or maybe even issuing a correction. Libre would probably give an official statement if asked.

I just listened to an audio recording of the panel, and Yamane first said "anime," and then clarified herself by saying "ANiMiX" just seconds later. So it was actually Yamane herself who said both.
Shenl742

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote
I personally would like to see more masculine/bear type love in anime but what're you gonna do Confused
LunaSlashSea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quote
PrettyKitty20034 wrote:
XXghostface wrote:
Why is there so many shonen ai animes and less shojo ai?

LOL What are you smokin'? Lots of anime have shoujou ai elements. Pick any fanservice anime with a cast full of girls. On the anime side, the boys' love fans are usually neglected.

There is a difference between female-female flirting/sex/etc written for male titillation, which is what you usually see, and actual shoujo-ai/yuri.
poonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
I just listened to an audio recording of the panel, and Yamane first said "anime," and then clarified herself by saying "ANiMiX" just seconds later. So it was actually Yamane herself who said both.
Oh... that's too bad. Though I kind of thought that unless it was an OVA series it probably couldn't really do it "justice," if you know what I mean. The AniMix I'm less excited about. If I wanted to read the manga while listening to the drama CD I can already do that. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2