• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What did you just sell?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Time to revive this thread.

Sold on Ebay:

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3 and Season 4 DVD sets.
Samurai Girls BD

EDIT:

Instead of just making another post I will just edit this one.

More stuff sold

Dragon Ball Season 1-5
GoLion SEt 1-3
Maid Sama Volume 6-7
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 am Reply with quote
Sold more things

Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1 and 2 DVD
Shugo Chara Volume 1
Hayate the Combat Butler DVD 1
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GDFan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am Reply with quote
On eBay:

Dance in the Vampire Bund LE
Rosario+Vampire LE bundle with the lenticular card

Rosario went for about $10 more than Rightstuf's current price. Someone actually emailed me about cancelling the auction, and re-listing it with a buy it now price of $125. Of course my reply included a link to Rightstuf. What's the deal with those people on eBay?
zawa113

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 am Reply with quote
Sold Marmalade Boy manga to st_owly recently. Just don't think I'll read it again, might as well sell it to someone who will, right?

I've been considering selling my entire run of Monster manga (English, a full set) and my Ghost Stories complete series set, total plug here, yes, but do pm me if you're interested! Both oop and in great shape :3 I'll also trade (I'm wanting to get some 80s anime like Fist of the North Star, hint hint)
Oh yeah, and I'm considering trading the first two Aria sets (that is, season 1 and season 2 part 1)
*edit, since shipping 18 manga will cost a bit in its own right, only shipping Monster in the US. Ghost Stories and Aria can go anywhere though

Last edited by zawa113 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 am Reply with quote
Sold on Ebay:

K-on! BD2 (Extra I had that I paid nothing for)
One Piece Season One Voyage One (make a nice profit off of this one).
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote
Sold Aria season 2 part 1 to someone on here. I still have season 1 up for grabs! I just don't think Aria is the show for me, I feel like the only one (and I love Junichi Sato to death, but Aria just isn't doing anything for me).
And that uber lovely complete manga set of Monster is still up for sale too!
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Back on Black Friday I took place in the infamous DeepDiscount sale. I accidentally orded Volume 2 of Best Student Council instead of the Complete Collection. The next day I double checked my order and discovered the mistake, I cancelled it, got confirmation it was cancelled and wouldn't ship, and ordered the collection... they sent it to me anyway. They didn't charge me, there was no record they sent it to me, and I decided I wasn't about to spend any money sending it bac to themk, so I kept it.

Today I went to Half-Price Books to sell it and a grand total of 98 CD's I had culled from my collection (The only anime related CD in there was the Excel Saga OST)

98 CD's and one DVD in Shrinkwrap=$95 Neutral
oh well, that store in particular has been good to me, so I guess it was fair enough. It's a dead market... and lets face, that disc is going to be there for years!

Amazingly, I held myself back from buying anything new.
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 am Reply with quote
I've found a buyer for my Monster complete set!

But don't feel too bad, I've still got those duplicates of vol 1-5 for sale (3, 4, and 5 are especially rare)! And at a reasonable price, $7.50 (shipping included) for 1 or 2 and $17.50 (shipping included) for 3, 4, or 5
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quote
Any the Monster singles are going fast too, I've just sold 3 and 5 (but 1, 2 and 4 are still up for grabs!)
silencer226

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 am Reply with quote
Some lucky guy somewhere just bought themselves Puella Magi Madoka Magica Vol. 1 Japanese LE BD off me for $30, not bad not bad, I beat myself and I know it but its all going towards an i5 3570K. :3

I'll be selling the next one for $40 with the infamous Charlotte episode
st_owly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote
I just sold a How to Draw Manga book on Amazon. I put it up there months ago and completely forgot until I got an email telling me to dispatch it!
Norbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Anyone for a Dragon Box set?

Decided to sell of Volumes 1 to 7 on eBay. Let's see how low/high they go for.

Be nice
luffypirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am Reply with quote
silencer226 wrote:
Some lucky guy somewhere just bought themselves Puella Magi Madoka Magica Vol. 1 Japanese LE BD off me for $30, not bad not bad, I beat myself and I know it but its all going towards an i5 3570K. :3

I'll be selling the next one for $40 with the infamous Charlotte episode

Ah shoot! Ya know, I should have keep hounding you for them...I would have payed more my friend :< lucky buyer indeed.

Norbie wrote:
Anyone for a Dragon Box set?

Decided to sell of Volumes 1 to 7 on eBay. Let's see how low/high they go for.

Be nice

Hundreds I'm thinking. Some are rather rare. I'm betting you will be pestered by buyers asking if you can sell the second box standalone. Prepare yourself :p
silencer226

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote
luffypirate85 wrote:

Ah shoot! Ya know, I should have keep hounding you for them...I would have payed more my friend :< lucky buyer indeed.

I still have the second volume, and open for price discussion if you're interested. Not sure what other sets I might sell, perhaps some shows I double dipped on like Mardock Scramble, and a volume of Lain.

Might also part with Black Cat as well, its the singles with artbox. I need to free some shelf space.
MisterEd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 am Reply with quote
I'm trying to sell my Higurashi: When They Cry complete set and Familiar of Zero Viridian collection, but I don't know where to list them.

Anyone interested?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10