• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Bandai Releases [2005-04-15]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saito

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Wow, GITS2 Music Anthology gets a Special Edition DVD release, while the actual movie itself gets a half-assed DVD release. Rolling Eyes
It's a good thing Bandai is distributing this new one.

FYI (Best Buy is releasing GITS2 Innocence with Millenium Actress in a 2 for 1 combo pack for only $20 in about 2 weeks. Its a pretty good buy, if you like subtitles only.)
Gamelore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quote
I may have to get this to cancel out the negative karma that the atrocious cover on the movie DVD has on my bookcase..
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quote
I hope these Gundam DVD boxes are going to be available for more than a month unlike that damned UC Movie Pack. I'd like a little more time to actually save up the money for these three sets.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LuckyAstei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:44 pm Reply with quote
well the 0080 box will my own collection *already has the singles for 0083 and Dai 08 MS Shotai (The 08th MS Team)* now I just which the oringal TV series gets a box mainly cause I'm not a fan of condensed movie versions of a TV series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Basroil Elite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Hey, now that Infinite Ryvius is going to be a boxed set, EVERYONE can buy it! Very Happy w00t! I highly recommend it...

The perfect mix of tension, drama, mystery, angst, and space combat.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1