• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fate/extra CCC RPG's Caster Profiled in Short Movie

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Like her original outfit more, to be honest.

Man, I really want to beat the first game but it's gotten too hard... I mean, I know it's my fault for picking Caster on my first playthrough but she's just too cute to resist!
dragonmastr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Man, I really want to beat the first game but it's gotten too hard... I mean, I know it's my fault for picking Caster on my first playthrough but she's just too cute to resist!

I know what you mean. I selected Caster on my second playthrough and played on Easy mode and can't imagine how it would have been possible for me to finish the game without the Easy mode and New Game+ benefits.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Like her original outfit more, to be honest.

You can change it back if I recall correctly. They're just showcasing the new costumes.

I'm hyped. Already have the LE preordered. Now, hopefully Aksys could nab this one too. Wouldn't even mind a PSN-only title actually. Alas, the odds of that happening are slim.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1