• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Steins;Gate, 30-sai, Gosick, Merry Promos Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Steins;Gate brings me back to Chaos;Head. What the hell happened to that? Can I buy it or watch it anywhere it's distributed?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
OtakuExile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quote
30-sai no Hoken Taiiku Looks hella good. I can't place that artist though. It looks so damn familiar. Oppai Justice!

Steins;Gate looks boring. I probably watch an episode or two.

GOSICK at first glance looks like Rosen Maiden. I'm not really into the Goth Lolita style.

Yumekui Merry looks really good. Visually. Alundra on the PSX had that power for a bit. I like the idea of dreams and nightmares. Hopefully Yumekui Merry will pull it off.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Alundra was awesome.
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Steins;Gate: Impressed to see that they managed to retain much of huke's character design style. Looks nice.

30-sai: Um…I'm not sure what to make of that. It seems so ridiculous and kind of pathetic (in a comical way), but still makes me want to see it…

Gosick: Only really dig it for the Kotaro Nakagawa score (and its RahXephon-ish touches). About as close to moe as BONES will get (still doesn't seem like their kind of show, regardless)…

Yumekui Merry: Shigeyasu Yamauchi is directing this, and the quality and his signature character animation style is apparent. A definite watch.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2