• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Episode 9

spoiler[So they decided to pause the game for some time.
Guess that was Pest's intention right from the start.
Infect most of the players so they won't be able to participate.
They managed to negotiate some new rules, but it's not looking good.
Izayoi figured out false and real legend, but team Pest is smart.
Looks like final episode next time will be full of action.]
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[bunny girl stop the fight so two sides can make offer deal & see if game is legit so after some hmm well game is legit so izayoi & etc make offer if they lose pest & others will get everything with everyone include bunny girl.

asuka found herself in place with giant iron man suit (must be made with box of scraps) with light orb telling her story & offer give her big suit.

izayoi & you give you bit on fever wonder on how beat pest & others give found out break glass painting everyone is free so game resume now break the glass.

til remodel the city full attack & here asuka to rescue with giant iron man.]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quote
Episode 9

Kind of dissapointing that after the fighting we had last episode, it would suddenly turn into a spoiler[discussion of the gift games legalities, which it was found to be so]. And then the aggressors start changeing rules, including spoiler[postponing the game's return, which was actually a dirty trick as Pest had infected a lot of people so many would die]. At least they managed to lessen the spoiler[time by raising the stakes].

It kind of acted like a mystery, Izayoi was trying to figure out what the spoiler["false legend" was, and figured that some aspect of Rattenfanger must be wrong, figuring that since Black Death is a long term disease and unlikely to match the legend]. But Izayoi seemed to figure it out from You, Shiroyasha despite her title of Demon of the White Night, has some spoiler[authority over the sun, and her being covered and unable to enter held the deciding factor]. I wonder if the legend is of a spoiler[cold time where the rats came into close quarters of people to escape the legend, but where does the river fit in?]

So we know they are going to spoiler[smash all the stained glass of the Pied Piper. Izayoi was hit hard enough to draw blood byWeser, Sandora and Black Rabbit are up against Pest, and Liticia is trying to fight of Ratten and Strom from the non-combats]. Well Asuka managed to make an spoiler[awesome entrance on a giant robot, who the hell do they think she is?]

I have pretty much always liked the little previews at the end, not that they ever actually preview anything, this week had Izayoi getting pumped up for the fight, before thinking it would be interesting if someone swapped side. Laughing Nice artwork of Pest too. Only one episode left Crying or Very sad
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Even though it was mentioned as a joke in the preview, people here did mention the upsides of a good guy being so powerful that there is always the scary chance that him turning evil would screw over everyone else. It was nice to see Asuka have her "Just in Time" trope. But it is sad that the next episode will be the last one Sad. If I am not mistaken the evil loli is not the main demon lord that everyone is afraid of, so there are hopes of a second season.
Rhyono

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quote
According to Syoboi: there's 3 episodes left. Where's everyone getting one episode left?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:13 pm Reply with quote
everywhere else
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:
According to Syoboi: there's 3 episodes left. Where's everyone getting one episode left?
The next episode preview for one, the You and Asuka chibi pop up with the message.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:

probably there are more episodes, but they are probably not going to be on TV or very long delay. It happens to alot of series.

recent example is Saki Side A, everybody who watch the series know the 12th ep is not the end, but all the website said 12 episodes. They were wrong. CR is still getting new episodes.
ANN has Saki Side A as 14 episodes, which is still wrong.

Another one is Girls und Panzer.

If people based the episodes count by look at the TV schedule, they will sometimes get it wrong.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10

spoiler[Final episode already? Sad
Action filled final episode!
Izayoi really is a smart one to have figured out the riddle.
Asuka finally got her little revenge as well.
Final battle against Pest was definitely the best.
Nice final episode with balanced amount of action and explanations.]
Chagen46

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote
It's over ;_;

No more YES. No more TANOSHII. No more bunny-bullying. No more Shiroyasha.

But DAMN did it go out with a bang.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Poor You, She lost most of her significant fights in this season. She got injured by the tiger and had to forfeit her match against the Jack-o'-lantern. Her only shining moment was beating the griffin. The finale wasn't bad, but it was still screaming for more. We still do not know much about Yazoi's powers. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season. I gave it a Very Good.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10

Well that is the final of at least the tv series, apparently they used up most of their source material with supposedly coming OVA will only come when there is more material. THIS news article seems to mention it being released with volume 8. I felt sad, the spirits talking Asuka strangely got to me, that and I really want it to continue, the song at the end was strangely melancholic.

There was action and explanation, but there is also something that does not quite sit right, something wrong with the flow (perhaps they should have stretched it), but despite that it was plenty of fun. I quite liked the ED song, "To Be Continued?", though sadly it was not in this episode. The OP is something I enjoyed when I got past the beginning of the song, kind of like the series in that way, I did not expect to like this series at first, I would probably have more patience with the beggining of the series from a rewatch. I do wish we You and Shiroyasha got bigger parts of the last episode.

I want more, lets hope the anime is "to be continued", the characters were fun, the concept feels flexible.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:03 pm Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[izayoi give figure out which is story call out full attack from big stick guy is connected to story due to river name while asuka with giant iron man vs flute lady got own’s & for last request asuka let her play the flute.

bunny girl & sandra battle little black plague that she don’t like sun & taken over 80 million lives in her story then izayoi big stick guy going full charge attack.

after asuka hear flute sound yet still ok while flute lady accept her defeat & gone while same give izayoi got blood arm still standing yea big stick also accept the defeat and gone.

now black plague going full mist to rid of everyone til bunny girl got idea which everyone distract plauge bunny girl summon everyone to the moon!!!

which black plague is no match for space with have asuka give giant iron man the spear to rid the plague.

all good everyone fine, asuka keep giant iron man & little fairy, izayoi & dragon commander had some talk all patch up, everything move on give back to fix it while more invite keep coming.]
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Poor You, She lost most of her significant fights in this season. She got injured by the tiger and had to forfeit her match against the Jack-o'-lantern. Her only shining moment was beating the griffin. The finale wasn't bad, but it was still screaming for more. We still do not know much about Yazoi's powers. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season. I gave it a Very Good.

one of izayoi's gift is like Imagine Breaker from Index , cancel out other gifts/magic.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote
that was some excellent team work, and a very good fight. The spoiler[calico cat the the cat girl maid on a date] was really adorable I really enjoyed this show and it's shame it has to end so early. Hopefully some good good will come out of the novel sales quadrupling since the show started. I've rated this show as Excellent
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8