• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime in America: Theron and Carl's Best (and Worst) of 2010

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 am Reply with quote
And I agree with some of the other comments about where Gundam Unicorn will fit. To me it is intense drama to its best. If the rest of the show is as good as the first 2 episodes, it mist get a mentioning in the 2011's article?
Nayu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 am Reply with quote
I wish that they would have given Opener of the Year to "Falling Down" by Oasis. That would have been deliciously ironic.

(It doesn't hurt that it was very well suited for the opening and a damn fine song.)
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:
I wish that they would have given Opener of the Year to "Falling Down" by Oasis. That would have been deliciously ironic.

(It doesn't hurt that it was very well suited for the opening and a damn fine song.)

They probably don't listen to Oasis. Laughing
Nayu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Nayu wrote:

They probably don't listen to Oasis. Laughing

Of course not! No one listens to Oasis! Twisted Evil

But we all know, "Wonderwall" is the key to all girl's hearts.
Key

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:

"Falling Down" was mentioned as one of my (Theron's) "in consideration" options, but the Spice and Wolf II opener was just too much of a class pick.

And the EoE closer probably had the coolest visuals of any closer but was outclassed on song quality. Watch the first episode of Cross Game through the closer and you'll understand why that one's first closer won.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5