• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Director: Vividred Operation #1 Gets 3.7% Rating

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anymouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quote
jymmy wrote:
immature or easily offended or put off
I actually found the first episode fun, but c'mon: it is just a bit immature and juvenile to have drawn and animated things the way they did.
kazziyan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Not really. I think it all adds to the fun of it.
jl07045

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I found the first episode to be really dull and by the numbers. I'm sure it will appeal to magical girl fans if it has enough yuri and action in pretty colors, but it only squeezed a chuckle out of me when they turned gramps into the mascot character.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Not bad. Vividred Operation isn't the best series for me this Season but the rating sure looks great for the producers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 am Reply with quote
Cleaned up the the stuff that was reported, which led to a chain of cleaning up everything related to what was reported, and also cleaned up other crap I found, like excessive quoting.

This:

Quote:
Blah
Quote:
Blah
Quote:
Blah
Quote:
Blah

.. is not only fuglifying the forums, but it's against the rules. And for what, to reply with your snarky one-liners, which are also a violation of the rules?

Teh Rules wrote:
6. Do not excessively quote. If you are responding to a single idea, quote only that relevant part.

If I happen to see this violation in addition to whatever reports I'm making rounds on, consider your post deleted. Simply put "@user," reply directly if your post will appear underneath the other person, or just quote the relevant parts.

Thank you for your cooperation.
nakobass

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 am Reply with quote
Just saw the Badass Docking from Episode 2. They look kind of like Kos-Mos from Xenosaga in their combined form. I'm a sucker for fusions, mecha, and cute girls, so I'm in.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3