• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Daily Cosplay: Excel Saga Director Nabeshin

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonickid101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quote
the real Nabeshin showed up at our Cincinnati anime con, he made a bunch of bizarre Japanese sex jokes and talked to us about Afros. Twas awesome
Juhachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quote
sonickid101 wrote:
the real Nabeshin showed up at our Cincinnati anime con, he made a bunch of bizarre Japanese sex jokes and talked to us about Afros. Twas awesome

Indeed, I saw him last year at AX in two separate panels, and I even walked within a a few feet of him as I was walking out of my hotel on the second day I believe, where he was smoking a cigarette. I took some great videos of him too. Very Happy
Sailor S

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 am Reply with quote
I was staying in the same hotel as him, and was within 10 feet of him on Day 0, but since that was my first time seeing him in person, my first assumption was that it was just a cosplayer. His panel was easily the best one at AX. Extremely funny guy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1