• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yama no Susume (all seasons) (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:13 am Reply with quote
Japan doesn't lack for mountains, that's for sure. They could have an indefinite number of seasons and that would be fine with me. I'd love to see the gals tackle Mt. Everest!
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 pm Reply with quote
The latest episode felt like a finale imo but was great with the emotions and natural feeling of the nature. Great series so far. I hope the finale will leave us something memorable too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quote
My word could those girls possibly be any more adorable?

And they just roped in a new one -- Honoka.

Those mountain cabins seem nice. It would be great to have dinner then go to sleep with it raining outside. It seems a bit odd to have such a nice facility which has no access to it other than climbing to it.

I guess this is over for the season. As much as I like it I have to wonder if they played out the subject matter, but I still hope they go on for another season.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Put the hanky away, there's still one eppie left.
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Episode 23 felt like a finale but this week's episode (actual finale) was great too. I almost forgot what spoiler[Aoi and Hinata were fighting] since the charm of the show was there the whole time. Ah, I'm going to miss this series....

Rating it very good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 24 (finale)

Such a sweet series. You could probably market this to youth for them to be more active and teach a rang of life lessons. The little fighting between friends Aoi and Hinata were a good aspect. First season was only a few minutes each, but this season really managed to fill the 10 or so minutes, and some nice arcing stories.

I rate it as Good, it was worth watching. Not sure if there would be much for another season, but Honoka was a cute addition towards the end here.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:37 am Reply with quote
Season 3, Episode 1

It is season three time, although at this point it is more known as Encouragement of Crime in English. It is not really a surprise, and I actually wonder if they might change things a little, after Yuru Camp seemed to be so successful.

The night hike was a nice way to start off. I think that I can still enjoy this series.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:32 am Reply with quote
Seaon 3, Episode 5

Wow, the Lockheart castle looks very interesting, had no idea there was a place like that in Japan.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:43 am Reply with quote
Season 3, Episode 13 (finale)

Well, it is over. In conclusion, the series has kind of lost its charm after so long, and or it has not been able to keep up. I can't tell if it got any worse, or really better stuff has come out which made this season kind of boring. It did have some nice bits though, such as Hinata actually thinking that she was the one falling away in the friendship, with Aoi becoming more independent.

I give a rating of So-so (5/10), this season kind of just failed to catch attention.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3