• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sailor Moon Manga Rights Expired

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:22 am Reply with quote
I really hate that the Sailor Moon manga rights have expired. I really wished I could by the books. I think that would be really cool if the Sailor Moon mangas can be reprinted in the new japanese version. I agree that the older books of Sailor Moon have fallen apart because I borrowed them form a friend and they had pages falling out, and some pages where not even readible because it was printed half the page off. That would be really great if someone took up licensing, and put much more effort into making it last longer. About that new book, Warriors of Legend, you should really check it out. I think if we can get Sailor Moon fans, or even Japan/Anime/Manga fans buying this than Sailor Moon might have a chance. I sure hope you check it out! You can find it here.
biliano

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Little Miss Maria wrote:
About that new book, Warriors of Legend, you should really check it out. I think if we can get Sailor Moon fans, or even Japan/Anime/Manga fans buying this than Sailor Moon might have a chance. I sure hope you check it out! You can find it here.

Definitely! Very Happy I think that even non-Sailor Moon fans will enjoy reading Warriors of Legend simply for the tremendous amount of information crammed into its 148 pages. Cool

I noticed that on the WoL website that they have a Library Campaign that would hopefully encourage libraries to consider adding the book to their circulation. This sounds like a great idea, and I'm seriously thinking about asking my library to include the book for their circulation.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2