• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gaku, English Pokemon BW & SoraKake Promos Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Otaking09 wrote:
No offense to fans, but is SoraKake even worth watching?

I haven't seen My-Hime or Otome, so that could be taken into account, but...

Looks like they aren't planning to dub it either(figures...), but they better dub Turn A Gundam!!!

No kidding. Of all the gundam series i wanna see dubbed, is that one along with Victory Gundam as well as double zeta.

Also from my view , yep i do say sorakake is worth watching though I'll only watch it if it has a dub.

However the girl who leap through space is definitely interesting as well. looking forward to that series. though to be honest , i got interested cause of the series' name. i though it had a connection with the girl who leaped through time.

And of course as a fellow pokemaniac i am looking forward to Black & White. Unfortunately it's still included the VA from PUSA and not the VA from the original that made the series interesting during the 90's in the first place.

Even though i despise 4kids , at least they did pokemon right at least , and it would do some fans of the originals some justice to have veronica talyor to return as satoshi.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2