• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:35 am Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
These need changing to Nozomi Entertainment.
release#31098
release#31100
(Is it me or all the upcoming Sunrise/Rightstuf Gundam releases being listed with Bayview as the distributor?)

Well, it does say "Studio: Bayview Entertainment" on Amazon.
Their website says "Bayview Entertainment is the exclusive wholesale distributor for Right Stuf International, Critical Mass, UnWired and A-18" - so they basically get TRSI's stuff out to other retailers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:58 am Reply with quote
Guess that explains what Bayview is then. Still, every upcoming Gundam release I'm seeing in the encyclopedia is being marked with them as the distributor... Whoever is adding them needs to stop selecting "Bayview".

Anyway, you forgot to move Ranma 1/2 Set 5 to Blu-ray (Region A). Also, for some reason the scraper failed to get the MSRP on Sets 2-7 (Standard Edition). It should be $49.99. Also release#4396 still needs the description (which you posted earlier).

"Features TBA" needs to be removed from the description.
release#29166

"(BD+DVD)" needs to be removed from the title. Brought this one up in the thread before back before I knew more how volume numbers/titles worked with formats.Anime smile + sweatdrop
release#28791

Needs to also be linked to this.
release#2327

Needs to be also linked to this and this.
release#7744

A few more releases that need fixed descriptions with the archived Rightstuf data.
release#1070
release#1040
release#12125
release#7027
release#9694
release#13130

These two releases that are coming out very soon need to be added. I would try myself (I tend to wait until close to release before I try adding something if it's missing) but I'm unsure of how to link it to both seasons.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/MEDAKA-BOX-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray
http://www.rightstufanime.com/MEDAKA-BOX-Complete-Collection-DVD

Same situation with the Berserk movie collection. Movie 1 | Movie 2 | Movie 3
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Berserk-The-Golden-Age-Arc-Movie-Collection-Blu-ray
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Berserk-The-Golden-Age-Arc-Movie-Collection-DVD

Similarly, I was going to try adding these two The Girl Who Leapt Through Time releases, but I was unsure if I need to add something about the Hosoda Collection thing FUNi is now doing in the title.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Girl-Who-Leapt-Through-Time-DVD-Blu-ray
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Girl-Who-Leapt-Through-Time-Collectors-Edition-DVD-Bluray

Also, this probably needs brackets around "Limited Edition" in the title.
release#13067

BTW, how do you get the system to recognize if a release is sub-only? I've tried in the past with "Sub" ".Sub" and now doing nothing after seeing this post, and I still can't get it to. I tried with this release below, and as you can see, it thinks it's a hybrid release.
release#31394

While you're at it, can you fix the typo in the description (it's in the Rightstuf one as well)? "Yatterman Nigh contains episodes 1-12." Should be "Night"

(Sorry for all the recent long posts)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
BTW, how do you get the system to recognize if a release is sub-only?

I select "sub-only DVD" or "Sub-only Blu-Ray" from the dropdown on the add/edit release screen. Using the wizard you have to rely on the system picking it up...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Just added a bunch of missing June, Ponycan USA, and AoA releases, so a good number of these are mine. [Edit]And I've found even more old releases with problems, joy.

release#31137 -Needs to be changed to Right Stuf.
release#31415 -Title needs to be fixed and needs the Rightstuf description.
release#31139 -Needs to be changed to Right Stuf.
release#31138 -Needs to be changed to Right Stuf.
release#31432 -Needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31414 -Needs the Rightstuf description (it got it from Amazon).
release#31413 -Needs the Rightstuf description (it got it from Amazon).
release#2178 -Needs Rightstuf archive data.
release#31428 -Needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31439 -Needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31440 -Needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31444 -Needs to also be linked to this.
release#31146 -Title needs to be fixed to match what is on the cover "Softenni: The Animation - Complete Collection" and labeled as sub-only.
release#31449 -The volume number on this needs to be fixed. Was trying to make it consistent with the last release and I messed up.
release#21327 -Needs Rightstuf description.
release#21324 -Needs Rightstuf description.
release#28396 -Title needs to have "-The Complete Series"
release#28395 -Title needs to have "-The Complete Series", also needs the Rightstuf description for the extras.
release#24738 -Needs Rightstuf description.
release#24583 -Needs Rightstuf description.

These Nana releases need consistency with the titles. 1-2 differ from 3-4.
release#14047
release#14899 -Is missing episodes and extras in the description.
release#15848 -Needs Rightstuf description.
release#15849 -Needs Rightstuf description.

Seems the Rightstuf description never had the extras. From the back cover this needs to be added.
release#13130
Quote:
DVD Features: Clean Open, Clean Close, Production Sketches, Commentaries by Kira Vincent Davis (Najica), Monica Rial (Lila), Andy McAvin (Gento), Mike Kleinhenz (Majima) & David Williams (Director), Dilegent Circle of Ekoda (Video), Japanese TV Spots, Lila's On-Call Mission Announcement
Need to be moved to combo packs
release#31426
release#31427
release#30432 -Also needs the Rightstuf description.
release#31435
release#31436
release#31448

Need to be moved to Blu-ray (Region A)
release#31408
release#29166
release#29164
release#29165
release#31429 -Was featured in this Shelf Life. Also it needs to be labeled as sub-only.
release#31430 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31431 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#30907
release#30885
release#31232 -Title also needs fixing.
release#31433 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31434 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31437 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31438 -Also needs to be labeled sub-only.
release#31215
release#31446
release#30906
release#31145 -Title needs to be fixed to match what is on the cover "Softenni: The Animation - Complete Collection" and labeled as sub-only.

Needs to added and linked to these. Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Rozen-Maiden-Complete-Collection-DVD-Sentai-Selects

Looks like this needs to be added manually as it's an import. Just tried and it didn't work.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Thunderbolt-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray-Import
anime#17825

This needs to be added manually. Said no UPC was found despite being a domestic release.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Sound-Euphonium-Collectors-Edition-3-Blu-ray-DVD-GWP

Also these need to be labeled as sub-only combo packs under Blu-ray (Region A).
release#31441
release#31442

These need to be moved to Fairy Tail 2014.
release#28839
release#29313
release#29675
release#30708

[Edit 2]I've brought up more than 50 releases in this post...Shocked
[Edit 3]And the scraper picked Amazon again for some of the releases I just added for the description, yay. I think I've figured out why this happens now. The scraper looks at Amazon first if an Amazon link is present, if there's no "Editorial Review" to be found, it skips that and then goes over to Rightstuf to get the description. Looks like the scraper is going to need some additional fixing as Amazon descriptions usually aren't nearly as detailed, and it fails to get the extras, episodes, languages in there most of the time. Get it to look at Rightstuf first instead (as some items for whatever reason are sometimes not on Rightstuf, such as Belladonna of Sadness atm).

Also maybe worth noting, like Sentai releases never have those kinds of descriptions on Amazon (the "Editorial Review"), and with Softenni, whoever added them didn't add the Rightstuf links, but the very second I added them, it got the description from Rightstuf right away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:00 am Reply with quote
Did all of these except ones that required linking to multiple entries or where "Complete Collection" was requested to be added to the title but wasn't on the actual packaging.

I moved the Fairy Tail box sets but I'm not sure why they aren't lining up in order on the page.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Most of this has been done already I think.

BigOnAnime wrote:
release#28395 -Title needs to have "-The Complete Series", also needs the Rightstuf description for the extras.

It doesn't actually say that on the cover so the current title is no incorrect, although I tend to default to "complete collection" for a collected release.

Quote:
Need to be moved to Blu-ray (Region A)

All BDs are entered without region unless they are done manually. For DVDs the system assumes R1 unless told otherwise, and I have already queried why this does not apply to BDs also. I don't see any need to manually adjust these entries other than for internal consistency (i.e. all Aniplex releases added prior to the Rightstuf redesign were done manually and will likely be set as "A", while any entered using the wizard will be grouped as no region so would need to co adjusted)

BigOnAnime wrote:
This needs to be added manually. Said no UPC was found despite being a domestic release.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Sound-Euphonium-Collectors-Edition-3-Blu-ray-DVD-GWP

That's because the UPC is "742617600241gwp" (gift with purchase) - the system isn't smart enough to remove the letters.
Triltaison

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Well, I tried e-mailing Mondo TV a few times asking for some more information but it's been almost three weeks now and they still haven't answered. I'll just go ahead and post what I can contribute.

Minor corrections on the two discs already added: they're Dub only, not Sub.
release#31329
release#31330

These discs are all distributed by Mondo TV with the same Turbo Labs moniker as the ones already added. They're all listed as being 60 minutes long and with an English dub only. I'll separate them by a link to the series. Please let me know if you'd like the back of the box description and I'll type it up.

anime#1722
Title: The Jungle Book
Volume: Dub.DVD 1
UPC: 817999011913

Title: The Jungle Book - The Jungle Law
Volume: Dub.DVD 2
UPC: 817999011920

Title: The Jungle Book - Sorry Baloo
Volume: Dub.DVD 4
UPC: 817999011326

anime#2191
Title: The Legend of Snow White - The 7 Dwarfs
Volume: Dub.DVD 3
UPC: 817999011692

Title: The Legend of Snow White - Adventure at the Castle
Volume: Dub.DVD 6
UPC: 817999011722

anime#1280
Title: Cinderella
Volume: Dub.DVD 2
UPC: 817999011432

Title: Cinderella - A Dream | Cinderella A Dream - Princess Tale Collection (This particular volume has one title on the cover of the disc and a different one on the spine. "Cinderella - A Dream" is on the spine, and "Cinderella A Dream" is presented as the title of the series on the cover with "Princess Tale Collection" in quotes below it.)
Volume: Dub.DVD 3
UPC: 817999011449

Title: Cinderella - The Magic of a Smile
Volume: Dub.DVD 4
UPC: 817999011456

Title: Cinderella - Let's Get Rid of Those Bandits
Volume: Dub.DVD 10
UPC: 817999011517

Title: Cinderella - Memories of My Mother
Volume: Dub.DVD 11
UPC: 817999011524

---------------------------------
I also have two DVDs where BRB Internacional apparently used Turbo Labs to release a few things for the English market. These are also 60 minutes long and English dub only. Both are compilations where a few episodes were merged together to make a short movie.

anime#1307
Title: Dogtanian - In One for All and All for One (Yes, the title is presented as Dogtanian and the rest as a subtitle despite how awkward it is)
Back of the box description (errors in punctuation and all):
Ten years have gone by since our hero, Dogtanian joined his Majesty, Louis XIII's Muskethounds Corp.

The King is behaving strangely and wants him to find out what the reason is for his suspicious conduct.

Dogtanian sets out from the palace accompanied by his faithful friends, Aramis, Porthos and Athos, and the inseparable and amusing Pip, which unfolds into an adventure...
UPC: 817999012248

anime#1077
Title: Willy Fog - Around the World in 80 Days
Back of the box description (errors in spelling and all):
Willy Fog decides to make a bet with his friends saying that he is capable of going around the world in 80 days and he bets half his worldly fortune. Travel with Willy and his friends as they take a [sic] amazing adventure and try to make it around the world in 80 days...
UPC: 8179990122255

---------------------------------
I added this entry, but it's missing some info. It's Dub only, and is a compilation movie made out of a few episodes.

release#31456
Running Time: 50 Minutes
Release date: 2006
Back of the box description:
We begin our adventure by the banks of the Mississippi River, where we see life through the eyes of a young boy named Huck Finn. Huck is a resourceful and spirited lad who knows how to survive on his own. He flees his father, and travels with Jim, a runaway, from whom he learns about life.

Tom Sawyer is a mischievous, adventure-hungry boy who has a zest for life. He's a true romantic at heart, but not above a little trickery to get his way...or to get out of work.

Tom's life really becomes interesting when he meets Huck. Together with Jim, they begin a series of adventures. Based on the novels by Mark Twain, 'Huck and Tom's Mississippi Adventures' stands as a timeless story filled with excitement, action, and universal lessons that appeal to all ages.

--------------------
I couldn't add this one for some reason. It said that it isn't from a known distributor and to report it in the forum.

anime#627
Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Kimba-the-White-Lion/dp/B000V8CMNY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1465182057&sr=8-7&keywords=kimba+dvd
Title: Kimba - The White Lion Vol. 1
Volume: Dub.DVD 1
Running time: Unlisted on box, but approximately 45 minutes
Distributor: Genius Entertainment, a division of Genius Products, Inc.
Release date: 2005
UPC: 796019720199
Description:
Kimba the White Lion is a beautiful, exciting series praised by audiences for its stories of unity, compassion, and life in the natural world. Though born to wild parents, the young cub Kimba bridges the gap between humans and the animal kingdom when he goes to live with people. In his travels, Kimba begins to see the world through civilized eyes and comes to understand the way humans think. Later, when he is returned to the wild, he resolves to defend the jungle he loves from evil forces, wherever they may be. Along with Dan'l Baboon, his good friend Pauley Cracker, Bucky Deer, and many others, Kimba will prevail! These timeless tales of universal harmony, adventure, and the triumph of good over evil will resonate with the old and young alike.
Notes: English and Spanish dub. Contains episodes 1 (called The Birth of Kimba) and 4 (called The Law of the Jungle).

[done]

Last edited by Triltaison on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quote
Here's another long post...

Here's the releases that pulled the Amazon description instead of the Rightstuf one that are going to need additional fixing.
release#31439
release#31432 -Seems the description is just about the same actually, but the Rightstuf one looks nicer as it has paragraphs and also lists the languages.
release#31426

Needs Rightstuf description.
release#29691

Needs to be moved under combo packs and needs the cover to be updated.
release#31217

Need to have [Limited Edition] in the title.
release#22021
release#22020

Needs to be moved under combo packs, needs the Rightstuf description, and "Borders" needs to be removed from the title.
release#29458

Many titles that are going to need fixing that I spotted when looking at my (large) wishlists.
release#4142 -This appears to be missing the subtitle as the other two have one. Seems to be "Little Girls, Big Guns".
release#17618 -Shouldn't this have "Part 1" to be consistent with Part 2?
release#8056 -Subtitle is "Psalm of Vengeance".
release#19214 -Needs a dash instead, especially to be consistent with Clannad After Story.
release#16208 -Same as above, and image needs fixing (has tons of artifacting).
release#12802 -Is missing "Complete" in the title.
release#4253 release#4254 -Subtitle seems to be "Bewitched & Bewildered".
release#4497 -Subtitle seems to be "Magic and Mayhem".
release#4987 -Subtitle is "The Witching Hour".
release#8847 -Needs to be called "Burst Angel: Infinity".
release#3751 -Needs a space after the dash.
release#6827 -Is missing a dash after "2nd Gig" unlike the others.
release#5841 -Subtitle seems to be "Second Chance".
release#1598 -Subtitle is "Arrival". Also needs brackets.
release#8831 -Subtitle seems to be "Vampire Hunter".
release#12475 -Subtitle seems to be "Ceremony of Blood".
release#9658 -Has a volume number when it shouldn't, and is inconsistent with the others.
release#15001 -Needs to be "Naruto Shippūden: The Movie" or "Naruto Shippūden - The Movie".

Need brackets.
release#9438
release#14016
release#11539
release#22901
release#23976
release#21118
release#22729
release#23974
release#15007
release#12335 -Needs "Complete Collection" (it's on the cover). Also, does the archived Rightstuf description have the extras listed or anything? It does have them..
release#18616 -It, this, and also Volume 4 need to be linked to this as well.
release#18615 -Like the above also needs to be linked to that OVA entry.
release#8177
release#18356
release#13079
release#18745 -Also needs the archived Rightstuf description it seems. The RE needs that too.
release#1115
release#3497
release#15773
release#8816
release#18330 -Needs Rightstuf description as well.
release#18643
release#18644
release#19555
release#18660 -Needs to also be linked to the OVA.
release#18661 -Needs to also be linked to the OVA.
release#7492
release#12084
release#12583
release#13500
release#18325
release#9657

The DBZ Orange Bricks seem to be inconsistent with each other for titles, as well as the Dragon Ball Blue Bricks.
release#7065
release#8169
release#9343
release#10332
release#11291
release#12138
release#12326
release#13029
release#13852
release#14821
release#14921
release#16202
release#16237
release#16248

Many more releases at another time (just spotted even more title problems with releases in my own collection...). I'd rather not make this post larger than it already is.
Shiroi Hane wrote:
BigOnAnime wrote:

It doesn't actually say that on the cover so the current title is no incorrect, although I tend to default to "complete collection" for a collected release
That's what the retailers are listing, as well as FUNi themselves. Though you are right it's nowhere on the packaging.
http://www.funimation.com/shows/soul-eater-not/products
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?41811-Soul-Eater-Not!-Complete-Collection-&p=315769&viewfull=1#post315769

[Edit]These two I just added may grab the description from Amazon instead of Rightstuf.
release#31458
release#31459 -Also needs moving to combo packs.
[Edit 2]And they got it from Amazon... Also, with the combo pack, you may want to mention it includes 4 art cards even though FUNi never advertised that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dKkfifnXU0&feature=youtu.be&t=5m38s

Also tried to add these myself (they just went up on Rightstuf today) and I got errors.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Asterisk-War-Volume-1-Blu-ray -UPC 816546020293 is not from a known distributor [done]
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Asterisk-War-Volume-1-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray -UPC 816546020286 is not from a known distributor [done]
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Asterisk-War-Volume-2-Blu-ray -UPC 816546020316 is not from a known distributor [done]
http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Asterisk-War-Volume-2-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray -UPC 816546020309 is not from a known distributor [done]

I didn't have a problem adding Charlotte volumes 1 and 2 right away.
release#31460
release#31461

[done]

Last edited by BigOnAnime on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Double Mangekyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Log Horizon (Novel 6) needs its subtitle - Lost Child of the Dawn.
Same for Strike the Blood (Novel 4) - Labyrinth of the Blue Witch.

[done]

Last edited by Double Mangekyo on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:03 am Reply with quote
Guess I'll make a new post now for releases that I'd recommend adding manually. So first off, some DVD-only FUNi releases were spotted in-store at Walmart. I can't find them on the Walmart website though.
https://twitter.com/HungLikeAZombie/status/740304693755138049
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkYXLQdUYAAxFzb.jpg:orig

Now for missing upcoming July releases that I would add, but there would be problems I'd have to bring up anyway (system getting Amazon description, not recognizing combo packs or sub-only releases).

Aquarion Evol S.A.V.E. | anime#12547
Guilty Crown Complete | anime#13001
Karneval S.A.V.E. | anime#14855
Sekirei S1&S2 Anime Classics | anime#9561 anime#11018
The Devil is a Part-Timer! Anime Classics | anime#14846
The Empire of Corpses DVD | The Empire of Corpses Combo | anime#16585
Hatenkou Yugi DVD | anime#7820
Parasyte Collection 2 LE Combo | Parasyte Collection 2 BD (Didn't try adding this one as it would have to be moved to Blu-ray (Region A) for consistency) | anime#15855
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ BD 2 | Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ DVD 2 | anime#1400
Only Yesterday Combo (Final Cover) | anime#810
Belladonna of Sadness RE | anime#1723
A Good Librarian Like A Good Shepherd Combo | anime#16121
Robotics;Notes S.A.V.E. | anime#14196
Rin-Ne Collection 1 DVD | Rin-Ne Collection 1 BD | anime#16546
Strawberry Marshmallow OVA Collection DVD | anime#6684 anime#10261 BTW this needs to be marked sub-only and needs the image updated, that is now the final cover.
Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest (Unsure of where this would go under, haven't followed the anime in years)
[C]: Control S.A.V.E. | anime#12400
A Certain Magical Index: Complete Collection Combo | anime#11602
Fractale S.A.V.E. | anime#11796
Kamisama Kiss S.A.V.E. | anime#14441
Bleach Blu-ray 1 | anime#4240
Arpeggio of Blue Steel Combo | anime#15359
Lupin the 3rd Voyage to Danger Combo | anime#2063
Code:Breaker S.A.V.E. | anime#13618
Date A Live S.A.V.E. | anime#14953

[Edit]This needs the Rightstuf description. At the time for some reason it missing from Rightstuf so I could only use the Amazon link.
release#31464

These also need to be added manually as they're imports.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Persona-3-The-Movie-4-Winter-of-Rebirth-Standard-Edition-Import
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Persona-3-The-Movie-4-Winter-of-Rebirth-Limited-Edition-Import
anime#17257 [done]

[Edit 2]
release#31318 -Needs to be moved to combo packs.
release#18356 -Needs brackets, to be linked to S2 and the OVA, and the Rightstuf description.

Seems all of the Shakugan no Shana singles actually had subtitles. Noticed this when randomly looking at the backs of the first two volumes I own, as well as back covers on DVDEmpire. What they are below. Also volumes 2-4 need the archived Rightstuf description.
release#6878 release#14436 -Subtitle seems to actually be "The Girl with Fire in Her Eyes", that's what's on the back cover. Last minute change maybe? I did hear this was supposed to get an artbox for example, but that never came to fruition.
release#7233 -The Flames of Combat
release#7827 -Flames of Love
release#7921 -A Flame is Born!
release#7922 -Enter the Third Flame Haze
release#8467 -Burning of the Midnight Fire!

Last edited by BigOnAnime on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Triltaison

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:56 pm Reply with quote
BigOnAnime wrote:
Guess I'll make a new post now for releases that I'd recommend adding manually. So first off, some DVD-only FUNi releases were spotted in-store at Walmart. I can't find them on the Walmart website though.
https://twitter.com/HungLikeAZombie/status/740304693755138049
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkYXLQdUYAAxFzb.jpg:orig

I have two of those. Assassination Classroom's info is basically the same as release#31117 except for these things:

Volume: DVD
Release date: Unknown, but appeared 2016-05-24 (I don't know if this is the official date, but all three of those DVDs appeared in my store on Tokyo Ghoul √A's release date of 5-24)
Suggested retail price: Unknown, but listed as $24.99 in store
SKU: FN-01442
UPC: 704400014420

Tokyo Ghoul √A's info is basically the same as release#31122, but the list itself on the back of the box looks a little different. The description is all one paragraph and other minor differences. Here's what's different:

Volume: DVD
Release date: 2016-05-24 (came out same day as the BD+DVD release, so this is probably correct)
Suggested retail price: Unknown, but listed as $24.99 in store
SKU: FN-06739
UPC: 704400067396

Description:
The twisted horror hit Tokyo Ghoul is back, and the ghouls haven’t lost their taste for blood. After weeks of torture at the hands of Aogiri Tree, Kaneki emerges a changed ghoul. No longer the meek young man who struggled with his hunger, Kaneki goes through a ravenous feeding frenzy, even devouring other ghouls to collect their power. He then joins the very organization that attempted to break him, Aogiri Tree, and the ghoul faction quickly becomes embroiled in a war between other ghoul groups and the CCG. Along with Amon, Mado’s daughter Akira —hoping to avenge her father’s untimely death— spearheads the anti-ghoul attacks. As the war between humans and ghouls intensifies, one question remains: what makes a monster?

Special Features: Audio Commentaries, Video Commentary, Promotional Videos, Textless Opening Song, U.S. Trailer, Trailers

[done]
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 am Reply with quote
FUNimation's September solicitations just came out. These I'd recommend adding manually as you've got plenty of combo packs, and also a few releases that need to be linked to multiple entries. Also just to note, somewhere this needs to be noted for High School DxD BorN's LE somewhere. That's FUNimation's-exclusive item for it.
Quote:
*The first 500 orders include an exclusive Rias Pillowcase as well as a Highschool Dxd Tissue Pack!

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?57465-Funimation-September-2016-Solicitations

Now for other releases with problems.
release#18326 -Needs Rightstuf description.
release#18650 -Needs Rightstuf description and to also be linked to the other short.
release#27057 release#27058 -Need Rightstuf description and to be moved to combo packs.
release#10794 -Needs brackets. Also needs this added to the bottom of the description.
Quote:
Note: Agent Aika's Special Trial features Japanese audio with English subtitles only.
release#16252 -Title needs to have "(Hyb)" removed, and brackets for S.A.V.E.
release#6401 -Needs brackets.
release#6501 -Needs brackets.
release#12529 -Needs brackets.
release#13564 -Needs archived Rightstuf description.
release#6009 -Needs brackets.
release#11844 -Subtitle is "True Star Collection".
release#9627 -Needs brackets.
release#27876 -Needs brackets.
release#4227 -Title needs fixing. V1 subtitle is "Arrangement".
release#12463 -Needs brackets.
release#17755 -Needs brackets.
release#18035 -Needs brackets.
release#6743 -Needs brackets. Also does the other set now need "Books" in the title in brackets?
release#15026 -Needs brackets and archived Rightstuf description.
release#18628 -Needs brackets.
release#19778 -Needs brackets.
release#14643 -Needs brackets and archived Rightstuf description.
release#21228 -"Valkryie" is missing after "Ultramaiden". Also is missing the "The Ultramaiden Collection" subtitle.
release#10998 -Subtitle is "Season Two Collection" and needs brackets.
release#16276 -Subtitle is actually "The OVA Collection" and also needs brackets.
release#16220 -Needs brackets.
release#14998 -Needs brackets and archived Rightstuf description.
release#3606 -Title needs fixing. V1 subtitle is "Magical Girl".
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am Reply with quote
Looks like there's now also an FYE-exclusive for Black Butler S1&S2 that will need adding.
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?57784&viewfull=1#post365637
http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?57784&p=365653&viewfull=1#post365653

Also, it's been almost three weeks since any changes were made here save for one very short post.

[done]
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:58 am Reply with quote
I've actually just finished adding all the FUNimation [September] solicitations.
It has been very busy in work lately so I've both been too busy to do much while in work, and too tired to do much outside work.

----

July solicitations done now as well.
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 pm Reply with quote
These three Air releases need to also be linked to Air in Summer.
release#9490
release#13972
release#16223

This Mahoromatic release needs to also be linked to the first season and this special.
release#5125

This release also needs to be linked to that special.
release#15017

Isn't this supposed to be Sentai rather than Geneon? I know early Sentai releases were Geneon rescues but... It also needs the archived Rightstuf description.
release#13129

Also you accidentally linked the Haruhi UE to the Yuki-chan manga instead of the anime.

This is an Anime Classics release, not a S.A.V.E. release.
release#31552

Also the person that bought that FYE exclusive has now scanned the cover, so that can now be added.
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Black-Butler-Blu-ray/158503/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 34 of 43