• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:22 pm Reply with quote
The regular edition (release #26669) also needs to get tapped down to BD+DVD.

Steins;Gate (release #26659) should have the [Anime Classics] descriptor added and also needs to be placed under BD+DVD.

EDIT: One Piece Film Z (release #26724) is yet another BD+DVD combo.

PS - it looks like Barnes and Noble has slammed the door on direct searches, as they've been getting rejected for weeks.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Both Super Robot Wars Original Generation OVA and Divine Wars TV were released by Media Blasters on May 27.

Release information currently has delayed/cancelled

release#24142
release#24143
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:34 pm Reply with quote
bglassbrook wrote:
After finally finding/untangling the graphic novel's actual second volume's listing, Accel World volume 2 (release #26475) should get moved over to the light novel listing and have its type changed.

SAO volume 3 (release #26480) just needs to be tapped down from graphic to light novel.

EDIT: Attack on Titan part 2 (release #26658) needs to be stuck under the BD+DVD grouping and turns out to be the [Limited Edition].

bglassbrook wrote:
The regular edition (release #26669) also needs to get tapped down to BD+DVD.

Steins;Gate (release #26659) should have the [Anime Classics] descriptor added and also needs to be placed under BD+DVD.

EDIT: One Piece Film Z (release #26724) is yet another BD+DVD combo.

PS - it looks like Barnes and Noble has slammed the door on direct searches, as they've been getting rejected for weeks.

octopodpie wrote:
Both Super Robot Wars Original Generation OVA and Divine Wars TV were released by Media Blasters on May 27.

Release information currently has delayed/cancelled

release#24142
release#24143

All fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Rats, should've edited/posted this morning after all...

A Certain Magical Index LN2 (release #26780) needs to be tapped down to the novel type.

PS - B&N searches are working again, hooray.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 pm Reply with quote
bglassbrook wrote:
Rats, should've edited/posted this morning after all...

A Certain Magical Index LN2 (release #26780) needs to be tapped down to the novel type.

PS - B&N searches are working again, hooray.

Fixed. Wow, Feb 2015 releases......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 am Reply with quote
My off-hand hit the keyboard right as I clicked to submit the GitS 25th Ann. (release #26809) release, so the trailing "q" needs to come off.

Additionally, shouldn't the "2.0" be entered as an edition for the Blu-ray (#15280) and DVD (#16316) copies of the prior release?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Former done.
What do you mean by "edition"?
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quote
As in "Ghost in the Shell - [2.0]" instead of "Ghost in the Shell 2.0" like it is now. Because the "2.0" isn't really part of the title, just a differentiation to the original release, despite principally being the same content.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:36 pm Reply with quote
For that version of the film 2.0 is part of the title.
http://www.productionig.com/contents/works/02_/001072.html
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quote
Focus suddenly jumped on the system, and somehow hitting backspace in that location caused the page to be submitted, so 07-Ghost volume 12 (#26844) needs to have the title corrected.

EDIT: release number was correct, volume number fixed

Last edited by bglassbrook on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
potatotarzan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Hello! I created release pages for the four eBook omnibuses of the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga, but they came out as Graphic Novel pages instead of eBook pages.

Also, I included "(eBook 1)," etc. in the titles, and I'm not sure whether or not I was supposed to actually type that out or if it's just supposed to display automatically...

Thanks
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 am Reply with quote
The title of this release somehow got flubbed when I created it. It should just say "Planetes" like the other Planetes releases, without all the colons, spaces and "Part" added.

Planetes Vol. 4.1 (26858)

EDIT: Also the 3 Moribito novels listed here show up in my anime collection rather than the Manga/Novels side of the Collection feature with the other novels.

Guardian of the Spirit (Hardcover) (11927)
Guardian of the Spirit (17249)
Guardian of the Darkness (17111)

Last edited by Kruszer on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quote
potatotarzan wrote:
Also, I included "(eBook 1)," etc. in the titles, and I'm not sure whether or not I was supposed to actually type that out or if it's just supposed to display automatically...

You just need to put the volume number in the volume number box.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
EDIT: Also the 3 Moribito novels listed here show up in my anime collection rather than the Manga/Novels side of the Collection feature with he other novels.

Guardian of the Spirit (Hardcover) (11927)
Guardian of the Spirit (17249)
Guardian of the Darkness (17111)

If they're novels, then they don't belong under the manga entry either, and these were added before we were including novels in any official capacity. Moving them to the Manga would be problematic because the Manga isn't licensed... (at the time these were added Scholastic was present as a licensor in the Anime entry, but that's been removed since).

I've created a novel entry. I've called it "Moribito" for now since Seirei no Moribito/Guardian of the Spirit is only the title of the first volume, although we have the Haruhi novel series under "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" so I'm not sure where to go in that regard and can't for the life of me remember if its even been discussed before.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Princess Mononoke (#27054) needs to be changed to BD+DVD (A/1 depending on if the group is specific.)
Same with The Wind Rises (#27055).
And likewise for DBZ Battle of the Gods (#27059)

And as a reminder, 07-Ghost volume 12 (#26844) needs the title portion to be corrected.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 20 of 43