• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ghost in the Shell Arise Event to Be Streamed in English

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PBsallad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quote
Aestria wrote:
GITS:SAC has been available for streaming in the United States for over 6 months. Manga Entertainment has a YouTube channel where these are available. I guess the Japanese audio version wasn't officially on YouTube before though as this is the dub. 2nd GIG isn't available though.

Season one is on Hulu too. Along with movie 2.0, Solid State Society, and both compilation movies.
Stepppingoui

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quote
PBsallad wrote:
Aestria wrote:
GITS:SAC has been available for streaming in the United States for over 6 months. Manga Entertainment has a YouTube channel where these are available. I guess the Japanese audio version wasn't officially on YouTube before though as this is the dub. 2nd GIG isn't available though.

Season one is on Hulu too. Along with movie 2.0, Solid State Society, and both compilation movies.

Manga also has a roku app http://www.roku.com/channels#!details/12487/manga. You can find Ghost In The Shell 2.0, GITS: Individual Eleven movie, GITS: The Laughing Man movie, GITS: Solid State Society, GITS: Stand Alone Complex series, and GITS: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig series. They also have Monsters, Space Battleship Yamato, Final Yamato, Farewell Space Battleship Yamato, Macross Plus movie, Macross II movie, M.D. Geist I and II movies, Robotech, Starblazers, and Emma: A Victorian Romance just to name a few.
Stepppingoui

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quote
Sorry double posted by accident.
cyb0rg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quote
English stream going on now for those interested:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GITSchannel/featured?v=iU2T2K4AfiQ
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2