• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote
Please keep the discussions centered on the actual game itself as opposed to the moral ethics of video games in general and their subjectively "hard-to-determine" effects on society.

Do you like the MGR:R or not? What do you like/dislike about it, and why? Gameplay, music, character designs, controls, etc.
DG_Nick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Be one of the first to access Konami CORE, our brand new loyalty program! Help us beta test our site and receive a FREE download code for the MGS4 Raiden skin for METAL GEAR RISING at sign-up completion! Sign up now: http://core.konami.com/beta

(Update: Due to popular demand we've unlocked another few hundred codes for both platforms! But, like yesterday, supplies are limited so act now to get your code!)

It normally costs $2 so if you don't mind giving up your name/address/etc. (or lie, no one's checking) you can get it for free.

Also, you can buy the OST with all the boss themes from Amazon in CD form for $12, or you can buy the MP3 album for $9.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4