• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sony: PS4's Exterior Design, Region-Locking Possibility to Be Revealed Later

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Sacto0562 wrote:
My guess is that the PS4 will be physically about the size of the second model PS3 (the first Slim model). It will likely incorporate two features:

1. HDMI 2.0 interface support, so it can smoothly upscale videos to 3840x2160 resolution at higher than 24 frames per second on compatible TV sets (I expect most of the "4K" TV sets to be HDMI 2.0 compatible).

2. Built-in 802.11ac WiFi support for smoother media streaming of even 1080p 30 frames per second videos.

Around the web, I'm reading that the PS4 will support 4K movies, but not games. It looks like 3D is out for PS4.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kiyomaro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
All I'm going to say is this, gaming is luxury not necessity it took me a few days to realize this.

What does this have to do with anything?
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote
bleachj0j wrote:
Tenbyakugon wrote:
Sloppy mess you are, Sony. It seems even you don't even know what it is you're doing, yet you try to talk about it like you do. You're unorganized and people can see that all too easily.

Yet you know what they should be doing right? You have all answers?

Presumptuous, aren't you? Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2