• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Zero no Tsukaima to End in 22nd Volume in 2012

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melanchthon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quote
The first and third seasons are rather weak, but the second had the great boat scene and a completely epic final battle scene that a show of this caliber does not deserve. The show really does need a fourth season, if only to provide some closure. One of the things I would like to do, if I ever get the time, is to go and write an essay on how the character of Louise descends into madness and insanity as the show progresses. Seriously. If you watch the show from that prospective, it totally looks like as her relationship with Saito develops, Louise (who was never that mentally balanced from the start) begins to dip into spells of insanity as her psyche slowly breaks under the strain. I know it sounds kind of far-fetched, but I bet I could make it work. Someday, I will. Someday.

Oh, and since season went OOP and then was Funi-cued and then went OOP again, I am going to go out on a limb here and predict season 2 and 3 will not make it to our fair shores. Well, since I own a copy of the first season, I will now act completely rational and blame this on those DIRTY PIRATES and their EVUL FANSUBS.
kh_gal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Some of us are still waiting for the last two seasons to make it to our favorite retailers.

I know, seriously! If FUNi can get the second season and movie of Shana, I don't see why they can't get more of Zero. It's so frustrating. (Well actually, I can...Shana sales were way better than Zero's, which in turn sold very poorly) But I still prefer Zero to Shana any day.

The other seasons of Zero really need to be licensed. If not Funimaton, by Section23/Sentai at least. Some of these scenes in the future seasons are so good >.< I would kill to see them dubbed.
Matriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote
rhymesmatter wrote:
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
unless you like breasts.

Well that goes without saying, but what's that gotta do with anything? Laughing

Actually, it's worse. It's not even if you like breasts, that was the OVA. It's more like if you love horrible characters, horrible writing, horrible dialog, plotholes, people coming back from the dead just because, and worse. I wish it were just about breasts.

Horrible exaggerating ?? Man if u hate it that much don't bother posting!You could just /ignore the whole deal.Anwy as for "FUNanimation" and these "Favorite" retailers i say please don't touch it...Cause i would hate to see the Original Tsundere Voice Of Rie Kugimiya being butchered by some horrible dub or something...JPN voice over FOR life

This:
http://www.swfupload.com/view/157689.htm

I completely agree about Rie Kugimiya! I don't think it's likely that someone would fork out the money needed to dub it though. I just really hope that the 2nd and 3rd seasons do get a release in the US. I'll admit that I've seen all 3 seasons, but if they were to be released on Blu Ray in Japan with English subtitles or, heaven forbid, get picked up in the US, I would be all over them.
zntaddict

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 am Reply with quote
i request for a season 4 of zero no tsukaima. because the last season is hanged. the enemies are not yet defeated and their is still lots of people wanting to watch the next seasons and episode.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quote
What are you all talking about?

Zero no Tsukaima ended with that last great battle of season 2 where spoiler[Saito ended up falling in battle to protect Louise and her country].

Yeah, I view ZnT the same way I do School Rumble. There's nothing after the second seasons.

Though, if JC Staff would stop with the pointless ecchi and actually animate the novels, I suppose a 4th season could be worthwhile. I'd like to learn more about spoiler[void magic] after all.
zntaddict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote
if you really follow the zero no tsukaima. you will know about the 3rd season of it. i really want to know when is the release of the fourth season of it in animation. i'm really excited to know what happen to saito and louise and the comedy of their love story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2