• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Daily Cosplay: Black Lagoon's Revy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Roberta's voice seemed to fit her character just fine. As for Dutch, spoiler[according to the manga, there's a possibility that he's lying about being a vet.]

Rock and Revy were perfectly cast and brilliantly played by their English VAs. I also really like Brian Drummond's Benny, and the voices of most of the other characters. Lalainia Lindbjerg's Yukio Washimine, for instance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quote
Is that a Nintendo Wii plastic shooter or a modernized Duck Hunt game Nintendo pistol? Because that is what it reminds me of. I also thought the weapons Revy used in the manga were Black, not Grey.

Overall, the picture isn't bad, but doesn't really match up 100% to the original character. But then again, I can't imagine matching the manga being a easy feat though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3