• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Pandora's Tower Game's U.S. Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Picking this up on day one!!! I decided to wait a few months to pick up xenoblade and now its out of print and I can't find them anywhere D:

Glad these games came overseas, even if it is the end of the wii era
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Just like I pre-ordered for XenoBlade: Chronicles and The Last Story and picked them up on Day 1, I've already pre-ordered Pandora's Tower and will pick it up on Day 1. Very Happy
terminus24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Somewhat surprised that it's getting an April release (I believe it said March 26 on Amazon up until yesterday), I'm not too disappointed as it is the OpRa game I'm least excited for, I love The Last Story and Xenoblade is fantastic, but this just looks cool.

Still preordering this, I have a feeling that Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, and Xenoblade Chronicles will be remembered down the line, not just because they are the last great Wii games, but also because of the campaign to get them localized.
DRWii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quote
Hmm, kind worried about the voice acting. Elena doesn't sound "bad," but she does sound rather plain. Considering that having an emotional connection to the character seems to be intended as a major part of the experience, that could be a problem. Still looking forward to it, though.
Tsukento

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am Reply with quote
terminus24 wrote:
Somewhat surprised that it's getting an April release (I believe it said March 26 on Amazon up until yesterday), I'm not too disappointed as it is the OpRa game I'm least excited for, I love The Last Story and Xenoblade is fantastic, but this just looks cool.

Still preordering this, I have a feeling that Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, and Xenoblade Chronicles will be remembered down the line, not just because they are the last great Wii games, but also because of the campaign to get them localized.

Honestly, I'm glad they pushed it back for April. This month's seen way too many games being released and they'd likely end up hurting its sales (Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate being big ones) by overshadowing it.

Either way, I've had this pre-ordered since day 1 of it being revealed as being released by XSEED, just like I had Xenoblade and The Last Story pre-ordered on day 1. I'm especially glad they're bringing it here, as it sends the Wii off with a bang, rather than a whimper. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1