• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RDG: Red Data Girl (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarletmoonwish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Watched all the way to episode 3, and quite enjoyed it. My friend though I was watching a revers harem when she saw the opening, I hope it don't turned out like that I already have one revers harem for the season I don't need two Sad
Gatherum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote
I am immensely saddened that this hasn't been licensed for North American streaming. I don't suppose there is another avenue that doesn't involve fansubs?

If not, I suppose I'll still be watching closely for licensing information.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 am Reply with quote
@ Gatherum - you're only hope for this show is that sometimes CR will "reach back" and suddenly start streaming a show that has already had a number of episodes broadcast. I can't think of specific examples off the top of my head, but I know this has happened before.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 am Reply with quote
Little Busters is the most recent example
Gatherum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quote
Damn shame.

If worse comes to worse, I may end up blind buying it if it is rating highly enough. Did so with Steins;Gate and couldn't have been happier (though, considering that it is the highest-rated title on the site under the bayesian model, I suppose that it is something of an unfair example).
A Mystery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote
I secretly hope Crunchy decides to air it too. Sometimes they wait a few weeks before anouncing something or they broaden the amount of countries where a certain show can be watched.

I liked the first three episodes. It does have some sort of Another feel to it, in the sense that it takes some episodes to reveal its true colors and storyline.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 am Reply with quote
Episode 4

Aaaaaaand crap. Is it time for another season of spoiler["Magical high schoolers fight each other for incredibly contrived reasons!"]? I almost punched my monitor when whatserface said spoiler["oh, we don't ask questions like 'what's up with this place?' directly," bringing all that leftover frustration from Another bubbling to the surface.]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quote
Episode 4

I am actually finding that the series is actually starting to get good, especially with these two new characters, the two parts of triplets. I am already shipping Izumiko and Miyuki with the corresponding opposite gender sibling, they did get in the same class with them.

Okay I will stop comparing this to Another now, I mean it has a similar tension, but it is not like I am going to see Misaka walking around. *irony* I really enjoyed how she spoiler[stayed rather strong in that scene, and then broke down admitting her fear to her brother and saying she did not want to get seen like that.]

Anyway, there is a new creepy kid to replace Wamiya, actually he is replacing him a little too well. I am looking forward to a little conflict now, my interest is piqued.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quote
The girl that was called in by the twins is probably spoiler[ the triplet who died at a young age.]
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quote
Ep. 4

Well, it's great that Funimation has it so I'll be following them from now on. Man, why is it always the smart, good-looking, members of the Student Council spoiler[who end up being total jerks?] At least Miyuki is more tolerable and the new characters are somewhat interesting. I'm curious as to what "game" this school is playing; more supernatural occurrences shall follow suit!

WhiteHairGirls wrote:
The girl that was called in by the twins is probably spoiler[ the triplet who died at a young age.]

Possibly a spoiler[familiar who takes on the dead triplets' form] on behalf of the other two.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am Reply with quote
I'm not watching pre-airs. So I'm a bit behind.

I love the art in this anime. It's just simply beautiful.
Izumiko - Miyuki relationship seems to be improving slightly.
That girl and technology really don't like each other.
I was surprised she didn't crash that plane by accident ^^"
Interesting turn of events this time. It looks promising.
RedRidingHoodie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quote
I really love the 4 episodes so far. The artwork is quite detailed, though for my computer screen, Suzuhara's glasses are messed up. The color of the glasses went off of the glasses and onto her face.

(I'm totally shipping with Izumiko X Miyuki )

But I just read that this series spoiler[ HAS ONLY 12 EPISODES?!]

I can't live with that...Sad
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Watched up to episode 02.

I'm really liking this so far. The plot is intriguing and the art is simply gorgeous. It feels SO shoujo. Anime hyper I can't believe it isn't! Izumiko is a really cute character. Though every time Miyuki interacts with her, I want to yell,
"BE NICER TO HER!" >:[
Could do with less tsun and more dere...but all in good time.
At least his seiyuu is good.:>
scarletmoonwish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Just saw episode 5 today and I just want to say spoiler[TRAP]
but so far I am liking the development of Suzuhara, she seems to gaining more confidence in herself something I always like to see in my Heroines. I'm shipping Suzuhara and Sagara all the way.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Ok I guess it was not a spoiler[girl.] I wish she kept her hair down more. She looks much better that way.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10