• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:32 am Reply with quote
It would appear to be the ED animation from Aura Battler Dunbine.
Beltane70

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Gina is correct, that's exactly what it is!
sobrightlyorange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:56 pm Reply with quote
My mother bought me a gift for Christmas last year and it was of a couple. I was wondering if anyone knew this anime, or game, or whatever it may be. Even the artist who made it.

Let me know thank you!
Picture:
https://goo.gl/photos/rBrgxMbXYDUGitrJ8
pibburns

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 pm Reply with quote
sobrightlyorange wrote:
My mother bought me a gift for Christmas last year and it was of a couple. I was wondering if anyone knew this anime, or game, or whatever it may be. Even the artist who made it.

Let me know thank you!
Picture:

This looks like Nia Teppelin from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, both before the time skip and after.
calros

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:12 am Reply with quote
calros wrote:
Hi, this is an anime from the 90s or early 2000s, maybe a film, about group of fighters who faced monsters and alien threats. I think the government demanded them to placate a strange phenomenon of a distant planet that could threaten to Earth.

They were accompanied by a military detachment whose leader turned out to be a space creature camouflaged and that it appears from the beginning of the journey making mischief (wearing sunglasses and remember a scene where he kept his hands behind his back and one of his hands transformed into an accumulation of needles or something like that ...), an alien with the shape of a giant bipedal elephant, dark color with a samurai armor with a huge trunk...

The main character was a young redhaired boy. His companion was a chubby guy with the shaved head... the costumes of the boys was very similar to Dragon Ball (Yamcha type).

They replied me in another forum. It was the Korean anime "Super Kid".
Rune Silver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:28 pm Reply with quote
this movie had people walking through a building that had a lot of bodies with white masks if I remember they were being chased by someone sorry I don't remember much I was like 13.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:08 am Reply with quote
^ If that's honestly all you can remember about it, why do you want to see it again? Smile

Do you remember the gender of "the people"? How many? How they were dressed? Were the bodies dead? Inanimate? Zombies? Was the "building" like an office building? A research facility? A sci-fi pavilion? A dungeon?

How long ago were you 13? Really, please give us something to work with here. You'd be surprised at how small details can help ring a bell in someone's head.
Azate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:57 am Reply with quote
hi guys, would you be kind enough to help me , i only remember , in this anime, there is a person, a monkey ? use a staff that he usually use, and some how in the story later, there is a ring in his staff, a lot of ring, around 5 or 6 maybe, an he can evolve, its about artifact maybe, and i think, every item, have a class, like , A class item, B class item , C class item, thanks before guys
pibburns

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 am Reply with quote
Azate wrote:
hi guys, would you be kind enough to help me , i only remember , in this anime, there is a person, a monkey ? use a staff that he usually use, and some how in the story later, there is a ring in his staff, a lot of ring, around 5 or 6 maybe, an he can evolve, its about artifact maybe, and i think, every item, have a class, like , A class item, B class item , C class item, thanks before guys

Sounds like Monkey Wind (Asobotto Senki Gokū). The character Goku is an asobot with a monkey's face whose weapon is a staff (he calls it a joystick) which stretches and shrinks. As he collects Keys of the Apocalypse he gains the ability to "evolve". He also has a robot horse.

The anime was broadcast on Animax, so if you saw the anime on an Animax channel, Monkey Wind is probably the one you're recalling.
Azate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
Azate wrote:

Sounds like Monkey Wind (Asobotto Senki Gokū). The character Goku is an asobot with a monkey's face whose weapon is a staff (he calls it a joystick) which stretches and shrinks. As he collects Keys of the Apocalypse he gains the ability to "evolve". He also has a robot horse.

The anime was broadcast on Animax, so if you saw the anime on an Animax channel, Monkey Wind is probably the one you're recalling.

yes that is the one, thanks a lot
sobrightlyorange

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
sobrightlyorange wrote:

Let me know thank you!
Picture:

This looks like Nia Teppelin from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, both before the time skip and after.

Thanks so much!
KamiCG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:02 pm Reply with quote
In the Anime "Shuffle",
What was the Song that Narine was singing when Rin walked up to her in the Park?

I KNOW I recognize it from somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it.
pibburns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quote
KamiCG wrote:
In the Anime "Shuffle",
What was the Song that Narine was singing when Rin walked up to her in the Park?

Do you mean the song she sings in episode 1 while on the swing? The English title is "In The Sky", lyrics by AlAi, and musical composition by Naito Yuji. I would presume it is original to the anime.
KamiCG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quote
pibburns wrote:
KamiCG wrote:
In the Anime "Shuffle",

Do you mean the song she sings in episode 1 while on the swing? The English title is "In The Sky", lyrics by AlAi, and musical composition by Naito Yuji. I would presume it is original to the anime.

That's the one. but I'm positive that I've heard it before.
kouta789

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:26 am Reply with quote
Anyone know what anime names is this? seems old enough.

Thank you.[/url]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 528 of 569