• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:54 pm Reply with quote
Is it Train Wars?
Steven Castillo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 pm Reply with quote
i will check it out
Szabinung

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quote
Hi, I was in Austria for a short holiday, and I've seen a story maybe on disney chanel. The characters had different abilities like in x-men. Does anyone know the titel of this story? Thanks
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:04 pm Reply with quote
My Hero Academia comes to mind first.
zzz658

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 am Reply with quote
https://i.imgur.com/iKAytE3.jpg
A friend sent me this image trying to identify what anime it is from. I thought it may have been an alternate version of Roberta from Black Lagoon, but he disagrees. If anyone can provide any incite into what this girl is from, it would be greatly appreciated.

[Edit]: I changed your image to a link due its size. Errinundra.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:35 pm Reply with quote
You may be correct. Look at the 3rd row, towards the right. That link goes here. I am unable to assess the veracity of that webpage.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:00 pm Reply with quote
But she seems to be wearing Yukio Washimine's uniform from the Fujiyama Gangsta Paradise arc.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ouszy31

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Hello, I'm trying to find this anime I watched years ago but the only thing I remember from it was a little boy trying to save a girl in a different reality or but he kept failing at it and was repeating the same scenario over and over again, and he started to get frustrated I think it was one of those Studio Shaft kind of animes but I'm not sure if it was made by them. Thanks in advance
Mits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 am Reply with quote
Isn't it Steins;Gate?
Lupica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:12 am Reply with quote
A little boy? Could it be Erased?
ExodusEx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:42 pm Reply with quote
I have been looking for this anime a long time but i cant find it. If anyone knows pls reply to this post.

I have watched it 2-3years ago so it must be older than that.

I remember a lot of stuff but a just cant remember the name of that Anime.

In first episode i know it is about a boy how goes to school and play a card game and than his friend tells him about this wey of playing the game that you have to get a special invitation and you get same thing and when you enter the game you go like to some other world were thay have battle arenas and thay fight in them and all that. And they play with this creatures who have ther one world were there live and talk and go to war and all that. And when thay play the game thay become those creature and go to battle fild and fitgth and explore and more. I also know that ther is a game of this anime. And that the name of one of the main caracte that is Creatures starts with letter W.

Ps. sry for bad english

If anyone knows pls reply
Tyoki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm Reply with quote
ExodusEx wrote:
I have been looking for this anime a long time but i cant find it. If anyone knows pls reply to this post.

I have watched it 2-3years ago so it must be older than that.

I remember a lot of stuff but a just cant remember the name of that Anime.

In first episode i know it is about a boy how goes to school and play a card game and than his friend tells him about this wey of playing the game that you have to get a special invitation and you get same thing and when you enter the game you go like to some other world were thay have battle arenas and thay fight in them and all that. And they play with this creatures who have ther one world were there live and talk and go to war and all that. And when thay play the game thay become those creature and go to battle fild and fitgth and explore and more. I also know that ther is a game of this anime. And that the name of one of the main caracte that is Creatures starts with letter W.

Ps. sry for bad english

If anyone knows pls reply

Not an anime but your description sounds like the cartoon Chaotic. Could that be it? It kinda has that cheap american "anime" style to it. Just a guess though!
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:40 pm Reply with quote
nobahn wrote:
You may be correct. Look at the 3rd row, towards the right. That link goes here. I am unable to assess the veracity of that webpage.

It also might be a fan drawing of that series, or original art work from the series which can be different than the actual anime.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 pm Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
nobahn wrote:

It also might be a fan drawing of that series, or original art work from the series which can be different than the actual anime.

I can't see the image, because Firefox, but judging from what others have said, it might be from the Black Lagoon Omake shorts which did some things in the name of comedy like making Revy a magical girl and such. Laughing
Lycca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Hello, i'm trying to find an anime i watched 5-6 years ago, so its probably older than that i guess.
Between 2004-2011 maybe.
A bunch of Students who play some sort of a game at their friends basement after school. there was some sort of a huge computer involved.
that game takes them to another dimension to fight, i guess it was sort of a survival game.
I'm sorry if my description wasn't vivid enough, Anything could help, Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 544 of 569