• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Robot Anime Majestic Prince's New Promo Previews Opening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbiton Guard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quote
I'm very excited for this series to start. After seeing an earlier PV a few days ago, I was hooked on the character designs, and the banter between them (though I didn't understand it... X(

Very excited to see how this will turn out and will definitely be watching come April!

It's so nice to see a mecha series that may not focus on emo teenagers, but teenagers with varying personalities!
takachsh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 pm Reply with quote
I love anything Hisashi Hirai design so this is gona be a must watch! Looking forward! Great song too!
naninanino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote
The question about school remains. Apparently the manga has it, but will both of the new mecha shows actually be school life anime?
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quote
HobbitonGuard wrote:
I'm very excited for this series to start. After seeing an earlier PV a few days ago, I was hooked on the character designs, and the banter between them (though I didn't understand it... X(

Very excited to see how this will turn out and will definitely be watching come April!

It's so nice to see a mecha series that may not focus on emo teenagers, but teenagers with varying personalities!

Definitely looking forward to this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1