• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: P.A. Works Animates Uchōten Kazoku by Tatami Galaxy's Morimi

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraculo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote
grooven wrote:
I just hope they hire a different character designer.

Sora000 wrote:
although i realy don't trust PA works, haven't liked any of thier anime ever, still looking forward to this

I'm somewhat in agreement with the above-stated opinions. Anime catgrin I just could not stand SZS, Mad putting it into the small category of one of the very few anime series I've voluntarily dropped. Although I suppose it was due less to design and more to the lack of substance/character development. I did buy the Nozumu Itoshiki Nendoroid after all… (c u z it's so freakin' cute!) Anime hyper (NOTE: had to spell "c u z" that way, since this site automatically corrects it to "because" if I spell it normally - how annoying! Evil or Very Mad )

dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote
fireaxe wrote:
Wouldn't this be just their second actual novel adaptation after Another? I really can't think of another (no pun intended).

Red Data Girl doesn't count? Or is it a light novel series (there have been so many released in so little time, the answer is probably yes)?
danilo07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quote
dm wrote:
fireaxe wrote:
Wouldn't this be just their second actual novel adaptation after Another? I really can't think of another (no pun intended).

Red Data Girl doesn't count? Or is it a light novel series (there have been so many released in so little time, the answer is probably yes)?

It is an actual novel,not light novel.Which is pretty rare in anime industry.
fireaxe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 pm Reply with quote
danilo07 wrote:
dm wrote:
fireaxe wrote:

It is an actual novel,not light novel.Which is pretty rare in anime industry.

My bad, totally forgot about this one since it hasn't aired yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2