• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: RaXephon on G4

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryusaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:53 pm Reply with quote
I know there is no reason to note this but, last night when I watch Last exile G4 edited the ending credit and it now has
"2005 G4 media all rights reserved" at the end... also there were still three Ads during it but they were less then two mins each..
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Advent_Nebula wrote:
AuraShadow wrote:
Advent_Nebula wrote:
I could tell that ADV was in a finachel woe, Hell look at what they said at Anime Expo.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but what did they say? Anime hyper

They never did, I am just stating this because at Anime Expo they normay anoused the licence for around two to three titles.

ADV has stated that they met or exceeded sales figures for this last couple of quarters. They are just not licensing anything because the market is saturated.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
ryusaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Oh hey just letting ya'll know, . . RaXephon will air on september,3rd... its on the G4 Anime Unleashed site
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3