• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Zettai Bōei Leviathan (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Okay, fine, but she doesn't need a gang-bang for that. I'm scandalized here.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quote
She still needs quantity for selection. Otherwise, it's one dude and four... creature-things. Five if you count the fairy, but I don't think the physics work there (although, considering the way she eats, who knows?).
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Now I am totally imagining the four of them at a mixer, Syrup having an oversized cup of beer.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote
Episode 13

With the end it really just gave the image that things are just starting. And overall it had not been that amazing, like they threw in a plot about spoiler[Bahamut's father is not really her father.] While it did kind of get less funny, I was none the less entertained throughout the show. But it did take to seeing that the spoiler[Lucasite's leg had destroyed the inn yet again], to remember the parts that had me really enjoying the show, a kind darker humour that betrays it kind of light appearance.

I know that the series is connected to a game, so I wonder if where the series ended was kind of a prequel to game events, I do wish to really look at the meat of the story (their adventure) that seems to only start at the end of this series. But I don't know if this was popular enough to warrant anymore. I will rate it Good, worth seeing, but I recommend it to people that might like to watch a moe show with dragon girls (I know you are out there), and perhaps might enjoy the sometimes offkey humour. Patience with the sometimes cliché moments might be needed, but the show always knew when it was being cliché, and tried to play with it a little bit.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quote
it's a cute show with a simple plot. plenty of room for a sequel, which I'd probably watch. So it's safe to assume that the random boy and his friends arespoiler[ the gods] that temple priestess keeps mentioning in the opening narrations? while i wont be going out of my way to buy this once Sentai releases it, I still enjoyed it. Giving this a Decent

Last edited by getchman on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quote
^
What he said.
Erza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote
I really enjoyed and loved this anime!! Will there be a second season?? Shocked But the ending of episode 13 seems like there will be a second season.
Polycell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote
It's certainly a decent setup for one, but it's also not a bad ending. That said, the first volume doesn't seem to have performed very well, so it'll almost certainly depend on what effect it has on game sales.
Bango

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote
I'm unsure if I would've watched this one if it didn't have dragongirls or not but it does so I'm feeling good.

I hope they make some sort of continuation though. It was pretty cute and lighthearted in a way that's fairly uncommon. Other than Slayers I can't think of many more places to get my dragongirl fix, and that was a very long time ago and they were in exceptionally low supply.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5