• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Edit List

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quote
I'm Takkun4343, and I like to edit things. I've been editing episodes of series I'd like to see on SciFi (Berserk, Elfen Lied, GANTZ, DearS), as well as some for [adult swim] (Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Panic, Air Gear, Welcome to the NHK, Excel Saga). But it came to my attention that this may be a parody of the Edit List on this very board. So I decided to go the way of the Edit List and unofficially post my edits for series. First up: Dead Leaves

Possible Spoilers lie ahead.

Dead Leaves on Sci Fi edits and such

Original Runtime: 50:21
Sci Fi Runtime: 42:15

Rated TV-14DLSV for adult content, profanity, nudity, sexual content, and graphic bloody violence

01. Manga Entertainment and Shochiku logos added. (0:23)
02. Manga Entertainment Feature Presentation logo replaced with Manga Video logo. (-0:02)
03. Not an edit… Retro’s butt left unblurred when Pandy wakes him up.
04. “Assh*le“ muted out of Pandy‘s “And that retro TV on your head makes you look like an assh*le.”
05. Scene before the opening title sequence where three bullets hit a rocky surface and break to form the title screen removed. (-0:10)
06. Scene where Triple-Six gets a call to go into the pooping station of Dead Leaves is cut. (-0:10)
07. Scene transition between Retro and Triple-Six as the former is wheeled out of the pooping station is cut. (-0:15)
08. Not an edit… S*men dripping from T*sticle Head’s forehead left intact.
09. Not an edit… Scenes where prisoners are tortured and killed by Triple-Six and Triple-Seven left intact.
10. First part of the scene where Retro looks around the prison cell cut. (-0:19)
11. The sex scene between Retro and Pandy is cut, as well as the reactions of the other prisoners. (-1:02)
12. Not an edit… Retro’s “Have a lead en*ma!” left intact.
13. Scene where Chinko Drill slices one of the guards in half cut. (-0:02)
14. Not an edit… Scenes where prisoners are brutally killed by the robots left intact.
15. “Or should I just stick it in?” cut out of Chinko Drill’s “Should I kiss you first, or should I just stick it in?” (-0:01)
16. Retro’s “That’s not what I meant!” cut. (-0:02)
17. Scene where Chinko’s drill is peeking out of the vent shortened. (-0:03)
18. “P*ckerhead“ muted out of Sarge‘s “Let’s see you try now, you p*ckerheads!”
19. Not an edit… Dr. Yabu‘s “Apparently, the Grim Reaper really has a hardon for you guys.” left intact.
20. Scene where Chinko’s disembodied drill ej*culating as Retro grabs it out of the wreckage of his battle between Triple-Seven is cut. (-0:01)
21. Galaxia’s n*pple blurred out whenever it is exposed from under her cloak.
22. Transition between Retro’s head and Pandy cut. (-0:18)
23. A majority of the fight sequence between Pandy and Galaxia is cut. (-1:01)
24. Not an edit… Retro‘s “That thing is growing faster than a st*ffie on a 14-year old.” left in.
25. End credits sped up. (-5:03)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1