• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball Z Kai, GT Removed from Nicktoons Schedule

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R. Glover

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quote
11G4GUNOT wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
And I found out just now that the English cast of DBZ Kai is also recording the Buu saga.

And I just found out on my programming guide that Nicktoons will be airing DBZ movies starting this Saturday at 1p.

And Nicktoons has started airing promos of the latter.

Guess what it's all TVY7FV and edited cannot wait for the irresponse of the 5th and final season and no middle fingers hurry up and end the nicktoons & Vortexx dragon ball z kai airing rights asap before i firin mah lazer for not being TVPG rated. LMFAO!

Sorry, but you need work on your grammar, and the DB franchise will be leaving Nicktoons after this weekend (5/18-19/2013).
R. Glover

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quote
R. Glover wrote:
11G4GUNOT wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
R. Glover wrote:
And I found out just now that the English cast of DBZ Kai is also recording the Buu saga.

And I just found out on my programming guide that Nicktoons will be airing DBZ movies starting this Saturday at 1p.

And Nicktoons has started airing promos of the latter.

Guess what it's all TVY7FV and edited cannot wait for the irresponse of the 5th and final season and no middle fingers hurry up and end the nicktoons & Vortexx dragon ball z kai airing rights asap before i firin mah lazer for not being TVPG rated. LMFAO!

Sorry, but you need work on your grammar, and the DB franchise will be leaving Nicktoons after this weekend (5/18-19/2013).
Go to the previous page for more on Nicktoons and Dragon Ball finally parting ways.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4