• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Moe Sake Set Lets You Make Perfect Blend of Tsun & Dere

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quote
guildmaster wrote:
Are you Guinness man?
No Beamish.
guildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote
Whoa! That sh!t's too dark for me. Shocked

Of course I'm on an enforced bandwagon due to this deployment, so maybe 'll try one when i get home. Cool
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am Reply with quote
guildmaster wrote:

Of course I'm on an enforced bandwagon due to this deployment, so maybe 'll try one when i get home. Cool
If that's your ride on your avatar, I bet you're envyous of the RN's Tradition of "Rum Rations". Laughing
guildmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:49 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
guildmaster wrote:

If that's your ride on your avatar, I bet you're envious of the RN's Tradition of "Rum Rations". Laughing

No, it's not my ride (wrong service & it was scrapped in 1958), but yes, the Brits and the Germans & all the rest of NATO have all over on US. We are treated like felonious kindergartners. Twisted Evil And then the GOs get caught behaving worse than the Privates... Rolling Eyes

The Enterprise is a way better looking avatar than a Sherman tank, that's why i chose it.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quote
guildmaster wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:
guildmaster wrote:

If that's your ride on your avatar, I bet you're envious of the RN's Tradition of "Rum Rations". Laughing

No, it's not my ride (wrong service & it was scrapped in 1958), but yes, the Brits and the Germans & all the rest of NATO have all over on US. We are treated like felonious kindergartners. Twisted Evil And then the GOs get caught behaving worse than the Privates... Rolling Eyes

The Enterprise is a way better looking avatar than a Sherman tank, that's why i chose it.
Well having personally witnessed what that lot are like on shore leave, I can see why that would be the case. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2