×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the new ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Geneon, Musicland to partner on Anime Fusion mall tour


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
angieness



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Posts: 162
Location: Columbus, OH
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I work at Suncoast, hope they come to my location! Anime hyper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joe Mello



Joined: 31 May 2004
Posts: 2087
Location: Unlocked
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote
What a surprise! No PA spots!

I swear, Pennsylvania is as dead an anime spot as you can get. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pocky



Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Awesome! Close enough for me. 2 hour drive, here I come!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biolizard_alpha



Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 181
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quote
What the!? Something like this is actually happening near me!? And only 12 miles away! What sort of holy witchery is this!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Advent_Nebula



Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 932
Location: Colorado
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Bookhill shoping center opens on the day she is comming to Denver.

For some strange reason j-pop stars like Denver.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime
Kazuki-san



Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 2251
Location: Houston, TX
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:31 pm Reply with quote
pocky wrote:
Awesome! Close enough for me. 2 hour drive, here I come!


Same for me. A bit out of the way in San Antonio, but I'll be there anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
Mugen1style



Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 281
Location: North of the wall
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:19 am Reply with quote
I could go on sat. its 2 miles from where I live but, I dought I will .
bad post sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Ranma824



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 456
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:12 am Reply with quote
Jacksonville, here I come!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoonSka



Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:42 am Reply with quote
Advent_Nebula wrote:
Bookhill shoping center opens on the day she is comming to Denver.

For some strange reason j-pop stars like Denver.

I believe its actually referring to the Media Play located in the Brookhill V Shopping center, which is in Westminster. There isn't a Media Play located in Denver anymore (it was on the 16th St Mall anyway).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sf10



Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Nice, maybe I'll head over to the MoA Saturday. Any idea what time these things usually start around?

Last edited by sf10 on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tekwych



Joined: 18 Mar 2005
Posts: 75
Location: New Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Try Living in New Mexico Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Advent_Nebula



Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 932
Location: Colorado
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:39 pm Reply with quote
MoonSka wrote:
Advent_Nebula wrote:
Bookhill shoping center opens on the day she is comming to Denver.

For some strange reason j-pop stars like Denver.

I believe its actually referring to the Media Play located in the Brookhill V Shopping center, which is in Westminster. There isn't a Media Play located in Denver anymore (it was on the 16th St Mall anyway).


That Media play shut down it's Anime Club, and has a smaller Anime section compared to Aruroa or Bowls Crossing in Littleton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime
Mugen1style



Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 281
Location: North of the wall
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:06 pm Reply with quote
sf10 wrote:
Nice, maybe I'll head over to the MoA Saturday. Any idea what time these things usually start around?

According to the Mall of Amirica web site it say's from two - five pm sat Sep. third.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
MoonSka



Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Advent_Nebula wrote:
MoonSka wrote:
Advent_Nebula wrote:
Bookhill shoping center opens on the day she is comming to Denver.

For some strange reason j-pop stars like Denver.

I believe its actually referring to the Media Play located in the Brookhill V Shopping center, which is in Westminster. There isn't a Media Play located in Denver anymore (it was on the 16th St Mall anyway).


That Media play shut down it's Anime Club, and has a smaller Anime section compared to Aruroa or Bowls Crossing in Littleton.

The club at the Westminster Media Play never shut down, it just unfortunately doesn't have very many people who attend, and never has. The last anime night they showed Inu Yasha Vol. 33 and the month before they watched Steamboy.

While the section may be smaller compared to the Aurora and Littleton Media Play stores, the Media Play in Westminster does do more in sales of Anime (as far as DVDs are concerned. I don't know about items like plushies or soundtracks, etc).

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, just letting you know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Advent_Nebula



Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 932
Location: Colorado
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:55 pm Reply with quote
MoonSka wrote:
Advent_Nebula wrote:
MoonSka wrote:
Advent_Nebula wrote:
Bookhill shoping center opens on the day she is comming to Denver.

For some strange reason j-pop stars like Denver.

I believe its actually referring to the Media Play located in the Brookhill V Shopping center, which is in Westminster. There isn't a Media Play located in Denver anymore (it was on the 16th St Mall anyway).


That Media play shut down it's Anime Club, and has a smaller Anime section compared to Aruroa or Bowls Crossing in Littleton.

The club at the Westminster Media Play never shut down, it just unfortunately doesn't have very many people who attend, and never has. The last anime night they showed Inu Yasha Vol. 33 and the month before they watched Steamboy.

While the section may be smaller compared to the Aurora and Littleton Media Play stores, the Media Play in Westminster does do more in sales of Anime (as far as DVDs are concerned. I don't know about items like plushies or soundtracks, etc).

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, just letting you know.


Wow, Aroura and Littleton have an Anime club every week.

And a correction, I work at the Littleton Media Play, and our Anime sales are on par with Wistminster, but 80% of our Anime sales come from ADV and FUNimation titles. Geneon is on the bottom of the pile. My be because our sponcers are always ADV, FUNimation or Viz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group