• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
"Center Stage" show looking at carears of professionals?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BesuDesu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quote
*steps in nervously* ok, so recently I had this idea of writing and producing internet show/ podcast analyzing the career of anime professionals, looking at thier general acting/ directing style while looking at thier best and worst works. The only thing is... He he... I have absolilutely no idea where to start. So, that's why I come to this particular forum. I want anime fans advice on how I would structure this thing at all, what exactly I should put on the show (yeah, I already gave my general idea, but I'm open to suggestions) and more importantly, would you watch it and what would make it more watchable/ enjoyable to you. Any sort of advice, really, is appreciated. Oh, and yes, Center Stage is my idea for the title. I decided to post this where I would get advice from a number of awesome anime fans that seem pretty open. Hey, if everyone winds up hating me for this, it's only a forum, right ^^;
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1