• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Stage!! Boys-Love Manga Has Anime in the Works

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momopeach

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Really enjoy this work overall. Got kind of disinterested lately with all the sex, but otherwise it's cute.
Sakura_Fay

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
Is this true? Not a really mean play of our hearts? Will it come soon or will we have to wait ages for it like we've been waiting for the supposed Hybrid Child OVA (two years without news T^T), or the supposedly confirmed Yokozawa Baai anime, of which we've heard none since November?

I hope we at least get some decent information for this before this year ends (can I hope for it to air Winter/Spring 2014?). If it succeeds it'd be awesome if other BL authors got exposure like this, not just Nakamura (please, please Yamamoto Kotetsuko please. There's enough Honto Yajuu material for at least one season and it's awesome)

I'm not even organizing my thoughts anymore, I'm too excited

i agree with you Sad Evil or Very Mad
Toshiya69

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote
my guess is that this'll be an OVA. with only a 16 chapters out, that'll be impossible for a series. UNLESS!! they plan to use the 15 chapters first (ch15 is where Izumi and Ryou did it the first time) and add an additional 10mins (or more) original anime scenes per episode, only then they'll be able to complete a 12-13 episode complete 1 season series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2