• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III to Also Ship on Xbox One

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brucepuppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Looks like Sony is confident enough with their console so they don't even bother to buy the exclusive-ness.
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 pm Reply with quote
This game has been sitting finished for so damn long. I am damn glad it's finally coming to something, but the real fans have been waiting for all of ps3's lifetime. Sad.

My theory is that Nomura seen all the games that the prez at the time was green lighting (Infinite Undiscovery?) and delayed the release until the time was right. I can't stand the guy (Belts and Zippers Nomura), but him delaying his baby was right on.

I'm the one who has to admit that i never in 7 years thought that both Kingdoms 3 and Versus would ever be released. EVER. I love it. Truly.

I'm a hardcore collector and I gotta say I'm stoked for the powerful non DRM PS4. I want XBOX one even though getting spied on is a big downer.

13-3 and X remix 1 and 2 Woot!
Haterater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quote
Pokenatic wrote:
Haterater wrote:
Yet not for Wii U, which seems like an obvious fit to me.

Speaking of which, didn't they originally plan for a KH title on the Wii or was that just a rumor that spawned a couple years ago?

I think it might have been just a rumor, but not sure.

I have a feeling that the only way it'll be on Wii U is if Nintendo does a money hat of some kind.
BorgmanJayce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
BorgmanJayce wrote:

I myself don't own a XBox 360 and I'll only buy one preowned when the price goes down to below £100 and I can mod it to play import games like Otomedius Excellent that for some dumbass reason never came out in Europe.

Yes you can (or have someone mod it for you, older versions the better), and that homebrew would also allow you to try out "backup games" before buying. Wink

Thanks for the advice about older 360's being the best for modding if I want to play import games! Very Happy

What's the best older XBox 360 that I should buy (and hopefully won't give me the RROD!) for modding purposes?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quote
BorgmanJayce wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
BorgmanJayce wrote:

I myself don't own a XBox 360 and I'll only buy one preowned when the price goes down to below £100 and I can mod it to play import games like Otomedius Excellent that for some dumbass reason never came out in Europe.

Yes you can (or have someone mod it for you, older versions the better), and that homebrew would also allow you to try out "backup games" before buying. Wink

Thanks for the advice about older 360's being the best for modding if I want to play import games! Very Happy

What's the best older XBox 360 that I should buy (and hopefully won't give me the RROD!) for modding purposes?

You're welcome. "Jasper" Xbox 360.
Although if you wanna use the new Slims, there's also a hack but more expensive.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3