• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Code Geass: Akito the Exiled #2's Added Cast, September Delay Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quote
3 more months to go....then a few more for BDs. Ah, I can't wait. Hopefully CC makes a debut in this as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kurohei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:59 am Reply with quote
Wow. I was just thinking about this a second ago. And looking forward to seeing some familiar faces in this episode.
Kefkiroth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:58 am Reply with quote
...I almost forgot this existed. It really has been a long time.
DTJB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Whoa, those eyebrows.
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Suzaku's in this!? Ah! Automatic watch!!
StormSky92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote
So, at rate, it'll be finished in 2015. Yay. I really want to see these, but I think it's better to just wait until it's all finished at this point, if it's going to be released on a yearly basis.
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
3 more months to go....then a few more for BDs. Ah, I can't wait. Hopefully CC makes a debut in this as well.

Interesting. Suzaku's in this series? I would expect him and Zero to make cameos , but didn't see this coming.

Also dont hold your breath. I really really doubt CC will be in this series. let alone any new geass abilities.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Johnny san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

Interesting. Suzaku's in this series? I would expect him and Zero to make cameos , but didn't see this coming.

Also don't hold your breath. I really really doubt CC will be in this series. let alone any new geass abilities.

actually, C.C. might also be in this series. :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjntUtpkEPU
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote
And there's another thing about these trailers.

THEIR COMPLETELY MISLEADING!!!. Don't believe me? you should check out the Fate / Stay Night series and their trailers as well as their openings.

Unless there's official news about CC like with Suzkau , i am not holding my breath at all about CC in this series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightjuan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quote
There's nothing misleading in that particular respect though, considering she's a character who shows up in the official preview for the second OVA episode.

You might still wonder about the nature of her appearance, since it might just be presented as part of a flashback, but I expect C.C. to show up.
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Well i dont.

unless there is an official announcement that CC will premiere in Akito the Exiled like with the announcement of suzaku , i will put all of this on hold. definitely have no intention of getting burned again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1