• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kezoi13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:11 pm Reply with quote
I have to say...I loved Mai-HiME (except for the last 12 minutes of the ending) and when I heard about and saw the trailers and ads for Mai-otome I was completely skeptical. I didn't even really want to watch it because it honestly looked terrible. I just finished episode three and I was completely wrong. It's completely different but in a good way. The fight scene between Nina and Arika kicked so much ass. I wa slike "they're kinda violent for 14 yr old..itz unrealistic"..but of course it was great. I was into it until it had to end. The whole premise of the otome was a litlle "eh" to me at first but once you understand it itz not so bad. The otome outfit isn't really my tatse but I can put that aside. If anyone saw the 1st eps...in the OP WAS THAT MAI WHO HAD THAT YIN YANG FIRE THING AND ALL THERE WAS, WAS A SHADOW?! Itz nice to see shizuru with a less psycho role this time. As with any show (even the first season took a while)..IT TAKES A FEW EPS TO WARM UP AND GET SERIOUS..AND JUST LIKE Mai-HiME the twists come in in the middle of the serious. There's also the storyline of the princess to look forward to...I wonder how Mashiro will feel once she noes the truth.(u have to watch to understand what I'm talking about)

P.S. MIKOTO FOR LIFE! (watch the sho and you'll understand)
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:22 pm Reply with quote
What does this have to do with an article posted on ANN? This forum is for dicussions related to those articles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1