• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zawa113

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, yeah, it wasn't my intent to switch my avatar so quickly, but when rare things, like a Bee and Puppycat Kickstarter happen, yeah, I need every to know about it!
Killaclown666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:14 pm Reply with quote
my avatar isnt from an anime its johnny (Nny for short) from the awesome comic johnny the homicidal maniac i suggest reading it its my fav genre (Dark comedy).
i may switch it to sato from welcome to the NHK or back to my previous one Guts from Berserk.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 pm Reply with quote
It was time to change my avatar to something current, so I decided on my so far favourite character of the of the season. It is Fino Bloodstone from YuSibu. I collected various images, including some that looked a bit risqué, but I decided on the bellow due to clarity.
Michael Nathanael T.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quote
I guess you all know who's the girl in my avatar. Yeah, she's Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I took the picture from Aniplex USA. ^^
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Decided to change my avatar of Meiya from Muv Luv to a non-anime related character. She's Lanaya, known as Templar Assassin, from a MOBA/RTS game, DoTA 2.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quote
EmbraceMe wrote:
Decided to change my avatar of Meiya from Muv Luv to a non-anime related character. She's Lanaya, known as Templar Assassin, from a MOBA/RTS game, DoTA 2.

I could never get into Dota 2. I loved Dota 1, but Dota 2 felt different. Maybe it was because I got used to playing LoL.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

I could never get into Dota 2. I loved Dota 1, but Dota 2 felt different. Maybe it was because I got used to playing LoL.

LoL has more "cute" female champions/heroes* so that might be a reason why. Laughing I've never played the original DoTA but from what I've seen, League's graphics are much more like it than DoTA 2's, which is drastically different.

I played League casually with friends but I couldn't really get into it; I guess it's because I'm more acquainted with DoTA 2 and learning all of League's mechanics would be a hassle. Though, from the gameplay that I've tried, League appears to be much easier -- there's no option to deny creeps/minions or pulling/stacking the jungle camps.

*Ashe, Sona, Ahri, Riven, Le Blanc, Fiora, Janna, and Lux are quite the qt3.14s. That was really the only reason I played League. Laughing
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quote
EmbraceMe wrote:
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

LoL has more "cute" female champions/heroes* so that might be a reason why. Laughing I've never played the original DoTA but from what I've seen, League's graphics are much more like it than DoTA 2's, which is drastically different.

I played League casually with friends but I couldn't really get into it; I guess it's because I'm more acquainted with DoTA 2 and learning all of League's mechanics would be a hassle. Though, from the gameplay that I've tried, League appears to be much easier -- there's no option to deny creeps/minions or pulling/stacking the jungle camps.

*Ashe, Sona, Ahri, Riven, Le Blanc, Fiora, Janna, and Lux are quite the qt3.14s. That was really the only reason I played League. Laughing

Yeah League is much more noob-friendly but like Dota it also has a high skill cap. Riven is my favorite champ Smile.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote
I was browsing my old pics and found this old avatar I made from my favorite Wondermark strip.
[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Raftina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote
I could never get into Dota because of all the Dota players bashing LoL about how easy it is. Wink

But seriously, I stopped playing mobas altogether because they're getting too hardcore for me. But the good side is I picked up Pokemon again. Just in time to be splashing millions of yen on dressing up my character. >.>
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Raftina wrote:
I could never get into Dota because of all the Dota players bashing LoL about how easy it is. Wink

But seriously, I stopped playing mobas altogether because they're getting too hardcore for me. But the good side is I picked up Pokemon again. Just in time to be splashing millions of yen on dressing up my character. >.>

Oh that is why I never see you on League anymore Sad
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Continuing my FF 13 theme here's a nice Fang x Lightning photo. Aren't they cute?
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quote
Okay now that I have watched 3-4 episode of all the new anime, the girl I am going to pick for this season is Setsuna Ogiso from White Album 2. Although it might have been the girl from Pupa but the anime hasn't aired yet.
Ignatz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quote
vs.

Which one should I use?

A Mystery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Haha, as a woman, I'm partial to bishounen... so I liked your former avatar Wink. Don't know what my next avatar will be, probably something weird again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 451 of 512