• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:42 am Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
@Dtm: Ah, I remember many of your avatars. Really diverse actually. I like many of them.
@Psycho: approved. Also, be careful when posting sexy male avatars. I might faint if they're too good.

Oh I got a few guys that might just make you weak in the knees. And a few more ladies as well. Some might be showing up in the next week or so in your PM box for you to use if you'd like.

Alan45 wrote:
@A Mystery

I still think he should use the Purple Avenger that I provided for him. You know, the guy with the tassels on his hat. Laughing

Ya never know lol.
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:41 am Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
@Dtm: Ah, I remember many of your avatars. Really diverse actually. I like many of them.

Oh thank you, that's very nice of you to say so. I appreciate your kind praise.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Switched to Alice Nakiri from Shokugeki no Soma.

Actually spent a lot of time on this one, trying to tilt it without the lines becoming too jagged.
zawa113

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:26 pm Reply with quote

I only discovered the show recently (pestering friends work sometimes, what can I say?), just to be immediately thrust into a cliffhanger at the end of season 2. But damn, the show is just so much fun! Like, imagine if the Doctor (in addition to only doing travel through space, and not time) spent most of his time being a drunken jerk wad, but still has a bunch of cool gadgets and you get Rick and his grandson is his companion and there's Morty (though sometimes his sister Summer does adventuring too). And there's lots of scifi fun for me too, hooray! And a lot of awesome voice actors do cameo roles allllll the time!
Chagen46

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:13 am Reply with quote
F R E E D O M

Celebrating my freedom with a new avatar of a sheepgirl drawn by mamuru, who is one of the most incredibly godlike artists on PIxiv. Everything this man makes is amazing. He is a GOD at drawing tits, ass, AND feet. Full picture is here (site and picture are SFW, though the image has some....impressive boobage)

Kinda wish we could have slightly higher quality avatars though, this one has some artifacts. Might have to tweak it a little

But who cares F R E E D O M
R
E
E
D
O
M
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:55 am Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Kinda wish we could have slightly higher quality avatars though, this one has some artifacts. Might have to tweak it a little

Upload it to another site and use the "link to offsite avatar" option in the control panel. For whatever reason ANN will reduce the quality of images you upload to it directly even if it's within the size restrictions.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:49 pm Reply with quote
So next up on my psycho ladies for October run is the adorably psychotic Yuno Gasai. Cheat on her, I dare you lol.

dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 pm Reply with quote
^
Hah, I'm one step ahead of you. I don't have to worry about cheating on Yuno because I'm too smart to hook up with her in the first place.
Night fox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
^
Hah, I'm one step ahead of you. I don't have to worry about cheating on Yuno because I'm too smart to hook up with her in the first place.

So you can tell she's psychotic just from a glance? Most people probably need to talk to her for a bit, though, before they realize she's batshit crazy, and by then it could be too late. Wink

I wonder whether Sakae Esuno was inspired by the Terminator movies when he created Yuno's character? She's a relentless killing machine from the future, who's got her sights on you. You can run, but you can't hide. Laughing
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Night fox wrote:
So you can tell she's psychotic just from a glance?

Nah, I was just trash talking. I mean, now that I'm a wise adult I'm confident I can accurately identify crazy girls, but when I was a hormonal teenager? Ah, no. No I could not. Most guys can't, especially when the girl is really cute.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm a wise adult because I know I have no idea still, so I know at least to proceed with caution.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 pm Reply with quote
@Psycho 101

What show is your latest avatar from?
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:53 pm Reply with quote
^
Future Diary (Japanese name is Mirai Nikki). Famous for its yandere female lead.
Raftina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:35 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
^

You make it sound as if your willingness to hook up with Yuno is a factor when she likes you.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 pm Reply with quote
^
If Yuno doesn't respect my decision, well, it doesn't matter what she thinks. Corpses don't tend to complain much.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 491 of 512