• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cameron Seeks Actress

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackCassidy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:24 am Reply with quote
I recall reading in Wired that Cameron aims for a PG-13 rating. He stated that it will be bloody, but that it would be blue. I'm sure we all wish there could be a hard-R Battle Angel, but I'm still optimistic.
Oh, and while I'm far from being a Browncoat, I urge everyone to give Firefly or Serenity a try because it's quite different from the Star Treks and Babylon 5s of the world. The comparisons to Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star are valid and fans of those shows should find something to like in it.
Jadress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:54 am Reply with quote
I have a question- I'm not very familiar with the Battle Angel/Gunnm series, other than I saw the old OAV back in ancient times. How did the name change of the series and main character come about, and why have they stuck around? Gally is a fun name anyway (not that Alita's a bad name, but just wondering what the need for the change was).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3