• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Transformers: The Headmasters Collection DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TopGunman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quote
I disagree. I find that this series lives up to the standards of the first season. Take out the Beastformers arc and reduce Daniel & Wheelie's screen time and this might have been the best season.

Because the American 4th season was so bad, nothing could have made it worse, not even TF Victory's ultra boring storyline and characters was half as bad as that season. 3rd season was plagued with flaws, it had very little substance, and the 2nd season was made up of both good and bad episodes to the point where you knew the writers didn't care half the time.

Despite not having a proper dub, and despite the fact that spoiler[Optimus Prime dies AGAIN] it still is enjoyable and was what the rest of the series should have been. Slightly darker, better animation, and a consistent story
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1