Forum - View topic
NEWS: Free Streaming Anime




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zeus



Joined: 27 Aug 2002
Posts: 14
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:24 pm Reply with quote
which one is the RahXephon stream? i must know! Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoloButterfly



Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 239
Location: Masaki Residence
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:09 pm Reply with quote
wow...that's a major step. I wonder if any American companies will follow suit in the future...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
JTtheBrick



Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Posts: 99
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Zeus wrote:
which one is the RahXephon stream? i must know! Surprised


Try using Google translate, helped for me Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bnewhall



Joined: 04 Sep 2003
Posts: 110
Location: USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Sadly, none appear to play in OS X.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime
DarkCntry



Joined: 20 May 2004
Posts: 61
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:26 pm Reply with quote
SoloButterfly wrote:
wow...that's a major step. I wonder if any American companies will follow suit in the future...


Could've sworn I saw a Fuccons episode somewhere...now where did I see that at?

As such, ADV is starting into this trend quite a bit with their BT-released packages, as I beleive this will be taking the place of their anime-minis in the near future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
spewmuffin



Joined: 28 Jul 2003
Posts: 45
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:14 am Reply with quote
Zeus wrote:
which one is the RahXephon stream? i must know! Surprised


ラーゼフォン That is Raazefon, or RahXephon.

--
SpewMuffim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
camelot187757



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 426
Location: The Nacirema Dream (17 and counting Asuka)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Too bad the site is in friggin japanese. Serious turn off to any otaku that may be clawing at this opoturnity to watch full episodes of anime legally. Also a trun off to any of those subs-only-crack-addicts. I doubt they have subtitles anyway since the site has been fortified in friggin japanese
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkCntry



Joined: 20 May 2004
Posts: 61
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote
camelot187757 wrote:
Too bad the site is in friggin japanese. Serious turn off to any otaku that may be clawing at this opoturnity to watch full episodes of anime legally. Also a trun off to any of those subs-only-crack-addicts. I doubt they have subtitles anyway since the site has been fortified in friggin japanese


This couldn't be because the company is Japanese, right? I mean, what did you expect for them to do, post it in a foreign language? That's be like expecting an English-speaking/reading nation to post something in Hebrew.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
camelot187757



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 426
Location: The Nacirema Dream (17 and counting Asuka)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:04 pm Reply with quote
DarkCntry wrote:

This couldn't be because the company is Japanese, right? I mean, what did you expect for them to do, post it in a foreign language? That's be like expecting an English-speaking/reading nation to post something in Hebrew.


Naw man i meant that they should have at least offer it in all the dominant languages. Thats their foreign money that their messin with
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madlib



Joined: 08 Nov 2005
Posts: 50
Location: the eeeeeeeeequatah
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quote
DarkCntry wrote:

Could've sworn I saw a Fuccons episode somewhere...now where did I see that at?


i thought i saw one as well. just did a brief search but didn't come up with anything. anybody been to bestbuy lately? Buy any DVD and get the Fuccons for $3!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group